US Elections (& Politics) :)

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If that isn't spot-on then nothing is.

The left really has done a lot of damage in just a couple of years. They must have been planning and preparing a long time back.

A lot of their "power" is, like many other things in their world, a fantasy. They scream, terrorize, loot, murder, etc., but they are relatively few that are well organized and funded by soros and others of that ilk that are causing all of the problems. Then again they do have control of the fbi, DOJ, presidency, etc. so that is a serious multiplier.

Where will it all end? Will we ever see sanity restored or is it too late and 'sinking is a mathematical certainty'?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I saw a MSM article on one of the landing pages decrying Trumps announcement. It amazes me that they can rally their peabrains behind the suppression of free speech. What they are implanting or at least trying to implant in peabrains as "Disinformation"...

@realDonaldTrump's post | Truth Social

But sadly it is working. There are a hefty number of peabrains out there. We are getting closer to Norway...
Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy | Page 189 | IP Cam Talk

Where they demand that you "re-imagine" an untruth

Last edited:

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me one bit.
I spent some time a while back researching the JFK assassination. One of the books I read provided scientific analysis of the gunfire sounds during the event and using audio recorded from different locations the author was able to prove the kill shot to the head came from behind the fence on the grassy knoll. It's a long read and has a lot of science in it, but still interesting. The book is Hear No Evil: Scientific Analysis of the Forensic Evidence in the Kennedy Assassination by Donald Byron Thomas.

It's not that surprising that elements within the CIA were not happy with JFK after he left them hanging in the Bay of Pigs fiasco. JFK was interested in disbanding the CIA also. Interesting that Tucker's 'source' confirmes his belief that the CIA was involved too.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I spent some time a while back researching the JFK assassination. One of the books I read provided scientific analysis of the gunfire sounds during the event and using audio recorded from different locations the author was able to prove the kill shot to the head came from behind the fence on the grassy knoll. It's a long read and has a lot of science in it, but still interesting. The book is Hear No Evil: Scientific Analysis of the Forensic Evidence in the Kennedy Assassination by Donald Byron Thomas.

It's not that surprising that elements within the CIA were not happy with JFK after he left them hanging in the Bay of Pigs fiasco. JFK was interested in disbanding the CIA also. Interesting that Tucker's 'source' confirmes his belief that the CIA was involved too.

Of all of the many books, data, interviews and investigations (recall the 1976 House Select Committee on Assassinations determined it a conspiracy),
there are two rather simple things that have always bothered me.

1- Watch the Zapruder film and convince me the head shot came from behind
2- Dr McClelland
RIP: Dr. Robert McClelland, the most important JFK witness > JFK Facts

Watch at 8;00-13:20 mark and again at 24:00-28:00 are good places to watch

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
The FBI weasel-word response about them being in bed with twitter:

“The FBI regularly engages with private sector entities to provide information specific to identified foreign malign influence actors’ subversive, undeclared, covert, or criminal activities”
“Private sector entities independently make decisions about what, if any, action they take on their platforms and for their customers after the FBI has notified them.”

Other than the first quote is darn hard understand, notice that they didn't say that the FBI doesn't also make decisions about what actions the private sector entities take, and/or mandate such actions.

FBI Responds To Latest Release Of ‘The Twitter Files’ | The Daily Wire

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The fact that the left is vilifying Elon Musk for exposing the corruption of collusion between the government and leftist players....

Of course, the leftist peabrain base ate up 4 years of fake Russian collusion, most of who still believe it happened. Impeachments based off that fake and really DNC orchestrated fake Russian Collusion, along with a long list of other fake news.

TDS is real.