US Elections (& Politics) :)

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I first saw him on Gatfield many months ago. I thought there is no way this guy is going anywhere. Boy was I wrong. Then again I thought Obama had absolutely no way of winning either. Shows you what I know of politics.
Obama rise to become a candidate is purely because of DEI. Where as Vivek rise even as kid has been due to sheer hard work, like some one said I think it was Candace Owens who observed him, he is just operating on a different league and intelligence, he is willing to listen to anyone and he is not afraid to say it when he doesn't know something about a topic.

Reaction score
You know bigredfish, at this point, I think we really need for it all to burn completely down and start over from scratch. There are many, many harsh decisions that need to be made...but these leaders, aka: spineless ass wipes, will not make them.
Only when it is all burned down, do I think they will do so. And we as conservatives and those that believe in our way of life, such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion, God-Country-Family (no particular order), well, we really don't need to do shit.
The liberals and looney-ass left will do it all by themselves. There is a lit match about 1" from the fuse...I just wonder when it's going to be set.

Its a pity really.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
True, except he's wrong.

Those are NOT the reasons they won and will likely again. Its because they cheat their asses off and lie through their teeth at every opportunity. They are useless lazy scum, call them what they really are.

Remember the 4 basic Tenets of Liberal Democrats
1- Hypocrisy is embraced, Lying is a way of life
2- No personal Responsibility
3- No Accountability for ones actions
4- More Free shit for me

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Just the blatant lack of respect of the US Constitution is sickening. It's a tool to be used against the American people when they see fit to use it as a weapon (lawsuit after lawsuit to muck up the works). Claims and predictions that Trump will destroy "democracy" and start WW3 but none of their bullshit fantasy lies about what would happen with Trump in office ever happened. The left contorting reality with the help of their media propaganda wing and Americans too stupid, fat and happy with their TicTok to even care. Damn, it's like The Matrix. Just plugged in with a fake fantasy AI simulator keeping them happy to be coupled to an incubator; no desire to be free or have free thoughts. Sometimes I think those who believe reality is really a super advanced AI simulator and we are all just subroutines just might be right. :idk:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Looks like Trump, who's "big hands" seem to show open sores. Looks like Secondary Syphilis to me. Explains the advanced dementia too. You would think that Putin in those years prior to 2016, would've insisted that the Hookers had a full medical first...