US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
At what point do the state governments quit trying "to seek other solutions that aren't combative" and repel foreign invaders from overwhelming this country and this country's resources? The horses are already through that open barn door...
Seems to me we are at that point. I don't think we reached that point three years ago. Maybe we were at that point a year ago...I don't know. I live in the Free State of Florida so to a degree I'm insulated from some of the nonsense plaguing other States.

Here are some other probable solutions proposed by someone (I'm sure) three years ago that would have been enacted if they were the Gubernor.

1. Order the national guard and private citizens to shoot on sight anyone crossing the border illegally.
  2. Lay landmines and alligators in strategic places.
  3. Tatoo "I love Biden" on their foreheads then kick their arses back over the border with a gallon of water and a compass that always points south.
  4. Build a Soylent Green factory near the border....raw materials are walking toward the factory everyday.
  5. Dress them in a bikini thong and send them to Iran holding signs reading "Ayatollah eats pork donuts".
  6. Add your idea here >>>

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't really need to ask, but why have New Mexico and Arizona not backed Texas on their constitutional right to stop the invasion? You would think that just having Democrap governors may have kept them from being the first ones, but the citizens would put enough pressure on their state capitals to be on board by now.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't really need to ask, but why have New Mexico and Arizona not backed Texas on their constitutional right to stop the invasion? You would think that just having Democrap governors may have kept them from being the first ones, but the citizens would put enough pressure on their state capitals to be on board by now.
Magic mushrooms?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Tucker spoke last night in Canaduh to a packed house. The Communists are doing a lot of hand wringing today … :rofl:

I see the Canaduh State "news" outlets were throwing quite a few adjectives out there to paint Carlson as a right-wing nut. To listen to it is to listen to Rachel Madcow with few "eh" thrown in.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Unconfirmed, but I’ve seen posts from otherwise solid sources today… recall the scumbag Arizona GOP boss who resigned yesterday saying “the cartels are in all 50 states…”

BREAKING: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has accused the Biden administration of partnering with the cartels in a pay-per person scheme to get people across the southern border and into the United States.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
He corrected the post to say these are retired FBI

.... “The surge in numbers of single, military aged males descending upon American cities and towns is alarming and perilous. Additionally, they are not just from terror linked regions, but from China and Russia as well — hostile adversaries of the U.S. with aspirations to devastate national infrastructure. For these reasons, elements of this recent surge are likely no accident or coincidence. These men are potential operators in what appears to be an accelerated and strategic penetration, a soft invasion, designed to gain internal access to a country that cannot be invaded militarily in order to inflict catastrophic damage if and when enemies deem it necessary.

Last edited: