US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't have much hope for Sleepy, Creepy, Basement Joe Bunco's health. His cognitive abilities are already, obviously, declining rapidly and they "put a lid" on him on Saturday. Let's see, two and a half days as President, signing stuff that he doesn't know what he's signing and keeping him out of the public eye already. Not very good signs at all.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Are you basing that on what Trump actually said? Here's what he said:

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, you — which you can do, either through the skin or in some other way. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or — or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs."

Notice the word "bleach" is missing. The context was a brainstorming session with a doctor. It was a friggin QUESTION to an expert. Then the press reports something like "Trump says to drink bleach and inject lysol", and all of the sheep spread it around as if it were fact.
Bleach or disinfectant, it makes little difference. Whichever you inject it's likely to be fatal. As for brainstorming session, sorry but Trump made the USA the laughing stock of the world. Only someone with the mind of a goldfish would think you could inject disinfectant or a disfectant style agent and lets face it, this isn't his only stupid statement.

The statement you make above is the kind of statement I'd expect an 8 year old to make when presented with the problem. Even the wording sounds like an 8 year old. Whether you're Republican or Democract, Trump was a disgrace to your country and truly made your press conferences like episodes of The Simpsons. It wasn't the politics but the man.

If you're trying to say that the US has a war problem, I'll agree on that! The politicians authorize war. Tax money goes to defense contractors. Defense contractors make big contributions to the politicians' campaigns. The campaigns hire politicians' family members and friends at big salaries. Trump was the first president in about 40 years to not participate in this, and you see what the politicians and establishment did to him. I've got my democratic party war counter going to see how long it takes for the next new war to start.
No, what I'm saying is Lin Baden kills 2,100 Americans and Americans are up in arms and the US goes to war

Donald Trump fails to take action on Covid on a level seen in other countries, putting money 1st, and almost 500,000 Americans die (arguably at least a proportion of those could have been saved by stropping the spread), and the American people don't blink an eyelid.

The hypocrisy is amazing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bleach or disinfectant, it makes little difference. Whichever you inject it's likely to be fatal. As for brainstorming session, sorry but Trump made the USA the laughing stock of the world. Only someone with the mind of a goldfish would think you could inject disinfectant or a disfectant style agent and lets face it, this isn't his only stupid statement.

The statement you make above is the kind of statement I'd expect an 8 year old to make when presented with the problem. Even the wording sounds like an 8 year old. Whether you're Republican or Democract, Trump was a disgrace to your country and truly made your press conferences like episodes of The Simpsons. It wasn't the politics but the man.

No, what I'm saying is Lin Baden kills 2,100 Americans and Americans are up in arms and the US goes to war

Donald Trump fails to take action on Covid on a level seen in other countries, putting money 1st, and almost 500,000 Americans die (arguably at least a proportion of those could have been saved by stropping the spread), and the American people don't blink an eyelid.

The hypocrisy is amazing.
bullshit.

That's all kind of interesting except for one thing: The UK has a higher death rate than the US. The UK acted like a little dictatorship with the citizenry there--- restricting anything and everything-- and it didn't work. I don't know what the hell you're talking about at this point. the hypocrisy coming from you is amazing. BTW--- there is some great peer-reviewed published research showing heavy-handed restrictions and mandates were no more effective than ASKING people to stay distant and wear masks. You are disgustingly wrong-- but it's not your fault. You've been listening to bullshit liberally biased media to get your info. It shows. Snap out of it and come back to Reality.

As for Trump, I heard him talk about bleach. I knew what he was saying. I knew the media would forever twist it into something he WASN'T saying. They did the same thing with the PARTIAL quote of "very fine people", always leaving out the part where he said "...but not the white supremacists and neo-nazis" Every time the media used only PART of that quote, they LIED. You need to expand what media you listen to and regain your ability to think critically.