Usb charger spy cam

Reaction score
Have any of you gotten one of those usb charger spy cameras to connect to BI? I'm looking in to getting a few but only if they connect to BI.

Thankswifi-hidden-camera-usb-wall-charger-motion-activated-spy-cam-with-audio-3.gif

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Have any of you gotten one of those usb charger spy cameras to connect to BI? I'm looking in to getting a few but only if they connect to BI.

ThanksView attachment 23814
Welcome 44085weather,

It would be helpful if you provide more information on that product, make, model, specs, links,..

It's easy to get swamped with information here, so I wanted to share some notes with you

Please check out @giomania 's notes:
Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

I have also made notes which are a summary of a lot of the reading I've been doing here,:
Looking for some advice and direction!

Have fun joining us here.

Reaction score
It would be helpful if you provide more information on that product, make, model, specs, links
There are tons of these on eBay. Not sure of exact make or model. I even see them on Amazon. I have 12 cameras currently on my BI install, but these would be great for some extra coverage of the back door and a few other areas. Was just curious if anyone has gotten these to work with BI.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There are tons of these on eBay. Not sure of exact make or model. I even see them on Amazon. I have 12 cameras currently on my BI install, but these would be great for some extra coverage of the back door and a few other areas. Was just curious if anyone has gotten these to work with BI.
I would be cautious with some of the cheaper products from China.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you want to meet expensive extra coverage why not purchase some of those $49 in Annke Hikvision cube camera rebrands?

Darkflame808

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Not trying to revive the dead but I have to say be very weary of the type of wifi cameras. The reason they don't play well with BI is because they all phone home to China and force you to use their proprietary cloud based apps. Problem is that your video is transmitted to a third party and redirected back to you. Given that these are spy cams, I'm sure there is some factory with thousands of monitors full of people laughing and ogling at all of the free shows that these cameras put out.. .. Of front yards, garages and kitchens of course.... After all why would anyone want to spy on anything else!?