Vacos Security Camera $104.5 + free shipping

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a thought, how can you make 5 forum posts if you're read only until you do? Great idea, but needs a rethink. How about you can't post links or pictures / video until 5 posts? That way it makes it harder to advertise products.

A captcha might help on joining to stop bots creating accounts.
We rarely get spam past our filters which are very advanced. When we do, its by a human who is associated with the company as in this case. I want them to get through. That way I can trash them the way they deserve to be trashed. You know they pulled this crap on 1000 other forums and got away with it. I want to make them pay. Its always the same. First they deny being associated with the company. Then I catch them - the last two times before this one, it was the owner themselves. Then they threaten legal action. I explain that I am an attorney with my firm at my disposal and I welcome litigation. Then they beg and plead that this is their lively hood. I tell them to fuck off.
Here is a good example of that Power Protection For My CCTV

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Great idea, I think you should forward this idea to @fenderman

Just a thought, how can you make 5 forum posts if you're read only until you do? Great idea, but needs a rethink. How about you can't post links or pictures / video until 5 posts? That way it makes it harder to advertise products.

A captcha might help on joining to stop bots creating accounts.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Amazon is no longer an American company; they're sourcing almost every garbage from overseas and contributing to landfills more than any other company

By the way, where do you come up with these brand names. What does Vacos even mean? It has to be part of a bigger word somewhere in the dictionary, did they retain the first three letters of vacation? :rofl:

Amazon is suppressing the negative reviews.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This is junk

Even the company forgot to upload this in 1080p; or may be they're advertising altogether. These are not 1080p HD cameras, these 360p equivalent to crap

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
That power protection company looks out of business. Link goes nowhere.

Id expect junk product like what Vacos is peddling will follow.

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hey there

Aren't you the guys that are part of the group that organised part of those downtown protests last April. Hows ur movement going. PRC is coming for you!!!! Good luck

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
This guy is a deranged individual that obviously needs help.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This guy is a deranged individual that obviously needs help.
Exactly. Ivy claimed that she spoke with this "agent" and they wont post here anymore. Another lie. This company is terrible.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The best part is every time he posts, this thread gets kicked to the top. Vacos camera review.

Last edited:

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Well, their photos are correct, the product does look like crap, not sure why they using the forum name to endorse that it is crap?? go figure

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't understand his angst. He got called out for spamming a forum. He was in the wrong. Would have been better to just apologize and move on. Now it makes him, and the company, really look like scumbags by continuing to post literal shit.

Weird stuff happens nowadays.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't understand his angst. He got called out for spamming a forum. He was in the wrong. Would have been better to just apologize and move on. Now it makes him, and the company, really look like scumbags by continuing to post literal shit.

Weird stuff happens nowadays.
He lost the pay. They are scumbags. He keeps trying to sign up. Soon enough when someone searches vacos camera or vacos camera review, this post will be the first result.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
They got a 2.5 rating on pcmag.com even though its very clear from the review that John Delaney was either paid for it or inept.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Great idea, I think you should forward this idea to @fenderman
Thanks for the heads up but I'm sure he's already read it as he posted a reply to part of it. However, if he hasn't this post should bring it to his attention. :)