Vendor: Eocortex - Spammers and liars, avoid!!!

erenko

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everybody! Who can tell me, where can I learn more about Eocortexvendor? Who can сompare this with other vendors?

EDITED BY FENDERMAN: ERENKO is an employee of EOCORTEX and is a lying spammer scammer. Avoid this software. This russian company employs scammers.

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Can you tell more?
Yes, stay the hell away from this software! Is crap! Its so bad that their employees like you come to this forum to try and promote it! Why would anyone trust your company or your software when you are a SCAMMER and a LIAR? Add the Russian aspect and this is a "hell no". Tell Vlad that fenderman says hi!:love: I guess your russian friends at another lying spamming company that pays for reviews - xeoma- didnt let you know about this forums policy against lying and spamming. Now you know. Let your buddies at Eocortex / Macroscop know...
You cocky response is just going to make things worse.

Last edited:

erenko

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, stay the hell away from this software! Is crap! Its so bad that their employees like you come to this forum to try and promote it! Why would anyone trust your company or your software when you are a SCAMMER and a LIAR? Add the Russian aspect and this is a "hell no". Tell Vlad that fenderman says hi!:love: I guess your russian friends at another lying spamming company that pays for reviews - xeoma- didnt let you know about this forums policy against lying and spammer. Now you know. Let your buddies at Eocortex / Macroscop know...
Yo, mate. I never tell I'm not an staff member. I nerver hide my last name and email. Yes, I am from Russia, mr.Great Detective. But i work in Russia and FOR Russia. I came here to know what you think about Eocortex as professionals. And all I see is little bile spitting nazi. So, continue to promote your very best company, and shit up another ones.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yo, mate. I never tell I'm not an staff member. I nerver hide my last name and email. Yes, I am from Russia, mr.Great Detective. But i work in Russia and FOR Russia. I came here to know what you think about Eocortex as professionals. And all I see is little bile spitting nazi. So, continue to promote your very best company, and shit up another ones.
I am not your mate! Svetlana, yes that is your real name despite your fake male photo, You work for EOCORTEX/MACROSCOP!!!!! I know this for a FACT. Not based on your geolocation. You lied again! You didnt read the link i posted to see what happens to liars. This is a very bad look for EOCORTEX / MACROSCOP. Give it a few days before this thread gets to the top of google reviews for folks looking you up.

I will make sure every time I see your company mentioned anywhere that this scam is brought up! You are a LIAR. No worries. I let your superiors know, though more than likely they instructed you to do this. Does Artem Razumkov know about this?

Last edited:

erenko

n3wb
Reaction score
When was it, friend? I never lie. Do you wnat me to send the photo of my prick? And is a request for opinion a spam? What's wrong with you, girl?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
When was it, friend? I never lie. Do you wnat me to send the photo of my prick? And is a request for opinion a spam? What's wrong with you, girl?
You never lie? Your entire first post is a lie! You work for EOCORTEX / MACROSCOP !!!!! Tell me a few more times how you dont work from them, its cute. I know it for a fact! Lets see what artem has to say about this. I emailed him. Ill pass on your photo - your facebook photos are quite nasty. Also your google translate is not working well. In this context you would say "dick" not "prick". Though you are a prick so +1 for Freud.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Another response from eocortex macroscop employee. Stay far away from this company and their software. Note there was no response from their "ceo". @john-ipvm perhaps you should ask Artem Razumkov if this is part of their business model. He ignored my email.