Version 4.5.8.5

m_listed

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not using SSL or stunnel, and using a different port from 80 as well. It's not working here either.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Is this working for anyone who is using a port other than 80?

Ford

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Working great here and I am using port 82.

supre

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello, is there any solution for the Push Notification yet? My device is listed in the settings and checked, on the phone Notifications are activated but still I don't receive any push notification. I use win10 with BI running as a service and iOS10.

supre

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Solved lol ... as I said I'm new to BI ... just found out that push has to be activated for each camera! Did it and is working perfectly. So for all with equal issues, make sure you activated the push for each camera!

Attachments

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Solved lol ... as I said I'm new to BI ... just found out that push has to be activated for each camera! Did it and is working perfectly. So for all with equal issues, make sure you activated the push for each camera!
Yes, that's already enabled on my cameras. There's still something wrong. The dev asked me for my WAN address today. Not sure why though.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Possibly he has server-side components for the push notifications and needs to check some logs for your WAN address?

Duc998

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Doorbird works OK except for microphone. Makes a clicking noise with no audio output when I try to talk.

If I can get this working would be great. I'm in australia and the cloud system Doorbird is using is not work well over here even though its connected via Ethernet/POE and I have a 100MB DL/40MB Upload internet connection. Direct connection via blueiress would be ideal fix for me.

Cheers
Troy

dpssl

n3wb
Reaction score
push notification came about 3-5min delayed. no preview picture on my ios devices. Internal Port 81, external wan port 9998

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I heard from the developer yesterday...

"It looks like iPhone has an issue when requesting from an HTTPS server with a self-signed cert. I will work on an update for the app."

morrisky

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I heard from the developer yesterday...

"It looks like iPhone has an issue when requesting from an HTTPS server with a self-signed cert. I will work on an update for the app."
Thanks for the update. I wonder if that bug only affects people using SSL? Since several reported the same issue without SSL enabled. Will have to see when the new version gets released I guess.

XBBONE

n3wb
Reaction score
I am wondering too. I don't use stunnel. But I am not seeing the images.

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am noticing way-faster push notifications as of late. Not quite instantaneous but like 5-10 seconds faster than before which is a huge difference when it comes to seeing someone on my porch.

XBBONE

n3wb
Reaction score
I finally fixed my problem. What happened was in BlueIris I have port set to 80 and on my router I forwarded a different wan port like 8080 to blueiris lan port 80.
But with this new push image feature, it used port 80 for the image url.
I fixed it by changing the BlueIris WebServer port to 8080 and reconfigured the router to port forward wan 8080 to lan 8080.
After that, images are coming through.

XBBONE

n3wb
Reaction score
I was playing more and more with the BlueIris push image and I found that if you have "Limit IP Addresses" set in the Advanced Web Server setting. You need to include +0.0.0.0 in your list. That seems to allow the image to be retrieved by your phone.

Last edited:

XBBONE

n3wb
Reaction score
Another cool thing with the push image. I can now see the image on my Apple Watch. So when there is an alert, I don't need to pull my phone out. Very convenience.

Juggler

n3wb
Reaction score
I was playing more and more with the BlueIris push image and I found that if you have "Limit IP Addresses" set in the Advanced Web Server setting. You need to include +0.0.0.0 in your list. That seems to allow the image to be retrieved by your phone.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 0.0.0.0 act as a wildcard? Doesn't that effectively allow ALL IPs negating the filter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk