Video live and recorded jittery

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
its on the BI console and if I watch a clip on my phone that was recorded with the issue it also plays the same jittery way on my phone as well.

One thing that puzzles me is in the BI console while viewing live feed there is about a 5-6 second frame changing delay. Like its showing 1 frame of video every 5-6 seconds and I can see this by the time stamp changing every 5-6 seconds. This only happens in the BI console. If I view live feed on my phone its smooth video and if I access the web interface its smooth video, but I am accessing the BI computer using remote access.
Yes, that is because you have it set to limit frames via rdp. Blue iris options>cameras

T3CH hungry

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am still plagued with this issue.
Is this the correct driver?
Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 4.21.08 PM.png
I see in the wiki it says 15.45.18.4664 is a good version but upon opening that driver installation software it shows as this
Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 4.25.22 PM.png
and it won't let me install it, show this error
Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 4.28.25 PM.png

Mharrison

n3wb
Reaction score
You are not alone, I am having this issue as well, also using a unifi 500w poe switch. Mine has now started to loose signal to my cameras. seems like it cycles to different cameras. Not sure of the timeframe of these stats but my phone app is telling me I have 1 camera who has had 4 loss of signal, 1 with 708, 1 with 180 and the other has 633 instances of lost signal.

My videos are also jittery or frozen but I am also getting a max round trip ping of 180ms

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You are not alone, I am having this issue as well, also using a unifi 500w poe switch. Mine has now started to loose signal to my cameras. seems like it cycles to different cameras. Not sure of the timeframe of these stats but my phone app is telling me I have 1 camera who has had 4 loss of signal, 1 with 708, 1 with 180 and the other has 633 instances of lost signal.

My videos are also jittery or frozen but I am also getting a max round trip ping of 180ms
Your cables are likely not properly crimped or you are using poor quality cable , or your cams are dropping.

Mharrison

n3wb
Reaction score
Yeah I just noticed my computer has limited network rate to 10Mb on a gig card. Going to try a new cable and see what happens as well as updating the drivers to the card.