Video Playback now has a "glitch" every one sec

Rickalo

n3wb
Reaction score
There are millions of permutations between cameras and systems. It is impossible to do, even for large corporations like Microsoft. Considering that bluer is developed by a single person....
Blue iris adds features every few weeks. I would rather have that then wait a year like most slow corporations. All you need to do is disable it and use common sense. This is a preferable solution.
Thanks.... BI is the only solution that I have found that lets me, as a home user, set up monitoring of multiple security cams (in my case 8) at my house, without paying a fortune for a "business type" application.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks.... BI is the only solution that I have found that lets me, as a home user, set up monitoring of multiple security cams (in my case 8) at my house, without paying a fortune for a "business type" application.
Yes. That is my point. There is nothing wrong with the way he provides updates. Its is PREFERABLE over stodgy corporate testing that still has issues upon release because its impossible to test every scenario. With blue iris YOU have all the control. The way it should be. This allows him to provides great feature updates frequently. This is how it SHOULD be.