Webplugin not found

Paul Gee

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

So at the beginning of the year I bought a Anbvision 1080P 2MP 10x Zoom PTZ IPCX-SCB405IP-V10-P which I presume is a Huisun PTZ and has firmware V2.1.1 Build 20161229101557S.

Now the camera works fine using ONVIF but if I browse to the camera's web page and login and attempt to download the plug-in I get the error "Download Plugin failed (no internet connect)"

I've tried multiple browsers and dropped security levels for activeX etc but the same error.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Any suggestions appreciated.
You could try the attached file - version 1.0.4.43 - I'm not sure how current it is.
I've tried multiple browsers and dropped security levels for activeX etc but the same error.
You will need to use a native IE11 for this plugin.

Attachments

jon2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
alastair your the man. iv'e been looking and searching for ways to access my cameras webpage for weeks. but no luck until tonite i thought although these guys don't have the same camera as me i will give this way a go. and boom it loaded up straight away. thank-you so much,,

Reaction score
You could try the attached file - version 1.0.4.43 - I'm not sure how current it is.

You will need to use a native IE11 for this plugin.
I am grateful to you for this! With the latest version 2.0.3.47 on github, I was unable to get an image on my old camera. Everything works great with the version you shared! I was in search of 10 days!))