What cameras are these?

Reaction score
I have a family member that has a pretty nice camera setup so I got the model numbers off of his cameras to look them up and I found them on amazon. The price is cheaper than the Dahua varifocals that I have been looking at but these are 5 MP with a 1/3" Sony IMX326 CMOS Sensor which I think is a bigger sensor that the Dahua's. But they also use the "varifocal" description so I was wondering if they are actual a different model of Dahua and how do they compare to the 2MP starlight Dahua varifocal cameras. Any input apreciated

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-H-265-Bullet-Security-Camera/dp/B073G6FT7T

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have a family member that has a pretty nice camera setup so I got the model numbers off of his cameras to look them up and I found them on amazon. The price is cheaper than the Dahua varifocals that I have been looking at but these are 5 MP with a 1/3" Sony IMX326 CMOS Sensor which I think is a bigger sensor that the Dahua's. But they also use the "varifocal" description so I was wondering if they are actual a different model of Dahua and how do they compare to the 2MP starlight Dahua varifocal cameras. Any input apreciated

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-H-265-Bullet-Security-Camera/dp/B073G6FT7T
Hi @thisbeJonas

I know when anyone is new to security cameras, there's a lot of ads and marketing materials and different brands to look at.

We have all probably gone through what you are currently doing when learning and investigating your options.

Trust us, the advice and recommendations we are giving is thanks to extensive experience by members here.

Use the cliff notes as your first guide, and check out the threads and reviews.

There are numerous lesser brands of cameras out there, which may not have the same track record of the better brands in terms of software / firmware and even hardware reliability. While I do not know the OEM of that camera, I would highly recommend going with what others here have gone with as you will find more support through knowledge being shared here.

Sometimes it is worth buying what others have already bought, tested, and reviewed - than to pick up a product with less information online.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.