Whats up guys- need some help with a yoluke camera. (firmware)

ern1911

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
1646854316189.png

ern1911

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I got the netgear 30 per port up to 60.
120 total on 4 ports. Running the 2 ptz cameras and the realink

ern1911

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
48+48+15 =111 watts running at night with it on

ern1911

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Can you move the camera to a 2nd location and set up a tripwire rule there and set it back to the first location so if the moving person walks into the second trip the camera will keep following them

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
With just the PTZ camera no, but if you are talking about using a spotter cam, yes.

You would set up a preset and IVS rule for the 2nd location. A fixed cam is triggered and would move the camera to preset 2 and then start the track. Once that track is over, the camera would go back to preset 1.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, in my example above, I bumped it for two PTZ cams from 44 w total to 48w because there will be loss over the line and the POE might be inefficient or not put out the full amount or maybe under a total load of fast PTZ movement at night, it may draw right up to that or a smidge more.

Always good to plan for some extra headroom.

ern1911

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
you were talking earlier about one cam tripping another one to look at a predetermined area
How would you set that up?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here is a thread I created just yesterday as BI added a new feature and to put it all in one location:

ern1911

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
also i wanted to ask about the software blue iris - the video from the camera feeds are a lot more washed out than in the cameras native software feed. Is there anything you can do about that ? I tried all kinds of video settings in Blue config camera settings nothing seems to change the video feed picture

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You cannot change the appearance of the video feed in Blue Iris - it simply takes what is fed to it by the camera. So all settings need to happen in the camera GUI. However, some settings are better than others.

Try H264 plain with no letters. Codec off

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Post screenshots from the Camera GUI and Blue Iris so we can see the difference

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It looks like your BI is the substream and the camera feed is the mainstream.

Make the BI feed full screen and see if it improves.

ern1911

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I want to get one more camera to set in the middle of the two ptz I have mounted at the extreme right and left corners of the front of my house. I want to replace the realink duo I have now with one I can program to be a spotter cam. Can you recommend one ? I would like it to have a wide view to see both cars in the driveway have HD video and good night vision. It’s being mounted under the soffit so the mount would have to be from the back not the top.
Thanks for all the help with the Ptz’s. I have them working great by tweaking the setting you suggested the tracking is about 70 percent a little less at night. Still working on that.