Where do you buy your Dahua Cams?

briansong

n3wb
Reaction score
I am newb so I hope I made good decision with CCTV-Mall. I hope it's firmware upgradeable.
upload_2017-8-4_20-3-28.png

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
US client better to use paypal, also safe and reliable for US guys, aliexpress normally ask for driver license, this is not safe at all, Chinese company sell our private data to some companies for money, so i am little worry for them for this too.
We should be a LOT of worried..lol

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am newb so I hope I made good decision with CCTV-Mall. I hope it's firmware upgradeable.
The nice thing about ordering from Andy (@EMPIRETECANDY) is that you can ask him questions <here on the forum> like "hey, is this camera's firmware upgradeable?" before you place the order. :)

briansong

n3wb
Reaction score
When I googled HDW5631R-ZE CCTV-Mall popped up and I thought $184 was good price.

I thought it was a new release and didn't realize empire had it in stock?

I am greatful for the input and will put my further purchases toward a trusted member.

Thanks guys,

f13dfx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is BEC Technology as responsive to questions about Dahua ip cameras as Andy from Empire? I don't mind paying a little extra for prompt support.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
Why would you not buy from Andy. You'll have them in less than a week, with a warranty. I have complete trust in Empire Technology and BEC.
I noticed that Empire actually has lower prices than BEC, not sure if its on all the stuff, but after checking nvrs and some cams, they are alot cheaper. So will most likely check out Empire and bug Andy here.

Reaction score
I'm not PapaBill, but here are the two links for Empire (Andy).
The best link for Andy (Empiretec and BEC) is his email address from his signature!

kingsecurity2014@163.com

Just email him what you want and if he has it in stock, you will get a PayPal invoice very quickly. Pay the invoice and s__t will be on your doorstep within a week! LOL

Iemand91

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Interestly; the IPC-HDW5231R-ZE at BEC/Empire Tech is listed several times:

BEC:
- €123,32 + €30,59 (DHL) = €153,91
- €148,33 (free DHL shipping)

Empire Tech:
- €138,24 (free DHL shipping)

But I don't want DHL, I want the slow shipping to Europe/Netherlands. Should I expect to pay the €123 for the camera or is the slow shipping method to Europe just as expensive as DHL?

A few months ago I was looking at two IPC-HDW4231EM-ASE camera's and the NVR-4104-4KS2; with all the extra needed accessories would cost me €400 back then.
Now it's about €365 so it has become cheaper.
If the IPC-HDW5231R camera's would be about €123; I would only be about €10-20 above the original €400 budget.
But if they're €138 p/camera; we would go to about €450 and that's to much for this installation.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Interestly; the IPC-HDW5231R-ZE at BEC/Empire Tech is listed several times:

BEC:
- €123,32 + €30,59 (DHL) = €153,91
- €148,33 (free DHL shipping)

Empire Tech:
- €138,24 (free DHL shipping)

But I don't want DHL, I want the slow shipping to Europe/Netherlands. Should I expect to pay the €123 for the camera or is the slow shipping method to Europe just as expensive as DHL?

A few months ago I was looking at two IPC-HDW4231EM-ASE camera's and the NVR-4104-4KS2; with all the extra needed accessories would cost me €400 back then.
Now it's about €365 so it has become cheaper.
If the IPC-HDW5231R camera's would be about €123; I would only be about €10-20 above the original €400 budget.
But if they're €138 p/camera; we would go to about €450 and that's to much for this installation.
hey buddy

That price is using slow way, just select NL post or China post, this is slow way, so different shipping cost settings. Because some guys want to use slow way, so we set such price. lol. Just email me we do good price for you, lol.

Iemand91

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
hey buddy

That price is using slow way, just select NL post or China post, this is slow way, so different shipping cost settings. Because some guys want to use slow way, so we set such price. lol. Just email me we do good price for you, lol.
I've just send you an email for either of those two camera's with junction boxes and 1 or 2 of those NVR's. I look forward to hearing from you.