Worlds First Review - Dahua DH-IPC-HDW5849H-ASE-LED / IPC-Color4K-T - 2.8mm Turret

therrera

n3wb
Reaction score
Can someone confirm the max SD card size? Initial post says 512GB, but Andy's specs on Amazon and AliExpress say 256GB. Looking forward to getting this camera!

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have the same question as therrera when I visited Andy's Amazon store the other day and see only 256GB for color4k-t-2-8mm-turret as well. But I figure it was probably error on Amazon site.

Also, I'm not so sure about the focus distance test is accurate or not until I see the front side of the girl first.:winktongue:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I have the same question as therrera when I visited Andy's Amazon store the other day and see only 256GB for color4k-t-2-8mm-turret as well. But I figure it was probably error on Amazon site.

Also, I'm not so sure about the focus distance test is accurate or not until I see the front side of the girl first.:winktongue:
aha, just shipped some 2.8mm stocks to US, next week can be there. Amazon sometimes pre-sale even no stocks. ;) But when people buy some, they will take it offline.

DDS4

n3wb
Reaction score
What imaging sensor do these cameras use? I would like to see something with the Sony IMX585, it was built for security cameras and can do 12-bit video at 60fps.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
My shiny new 4K-T arrived today. What stumped me the most will be a BOON for the "new user" as
the interface is built into the cam. No more Dahua Config utility software! Once I figured that out,
then I could change the IP in the cam too.

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
My shiny new 4K-T arrived today. What stumped me the most will be a BOON for the "new user" as
the interface is built into the cam. No more Dahua Config utility software! Once I figured that out,
Yep and enjoy the shiny new Web GUI (5.0) thats available on the 4K-T. I've shared a walk through on this before (will probably film another one) and the benefits that this new version has, options wise

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
will wait @garycrist feedback for the new cam, last time he bought the 4K-X and do some great job to show the camera. :cool:

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
Can see a preview of the 5.0 GUI that I did in the video below. I show off the Web GUI 5.0 as part of my PTZ review. This however is a walk through video so you get to see all the nice extras and useful options baked into 5.0 that first came to the Ultra series in 2021. I will do another one for the later versions too

HTH