Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
christianbale13 says:

I'm baaacccckkk!

Block me all you want, log my IP's (easily changed btw...), I'll keep coming back until you understand my review was NOT FAKE.
If it smells like spam, looks like spam, acts like spam, and tastes like spam.. guess fucking what? its spam.. you should read and respect the terms of service to this site you fucking pice of garbage.

If you want some decent linux software that costs money go check out Bluecherry and you'll realize you got suckered into writing a fake ass review and got used as a tool for some total junk software.

rnatalli

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you want some decent linux software that costs money go check out Bluecherry and you'll realize you got suckered into writing a fake ass review and got used as a tool for some total junk software.
Is Bluecherry actually decent software on Linux? I've heard of it, but never tried it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is Bluecherry actually decent software on Linux? I've heard of it, but never tried it.
The biggest issue with blue cherry is that there is no native mobile app therefore you cannot easily review video on a mobile device..

rnatalli

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The biggest issue with blue cherry is that there is no native mobile app therefore you cannot easily review video on a mobile device..
Thanks, good to know. For Macs, I've had good luck with Security Spy and Windows, Blue Iris of course, but also XProtect and Netcam Studio, but hadn't come across anything decent on Linux.