Yunch YC-110AR WebComponents

Reaction score
Greetings all,
I am looking for the most up to date Yunch YC-110AR WebComponents.

or can I use a different company WebComponents??

I am so frustrated getting the camera to view on my pc browser....

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

Ciao~
BH

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings all,
I am looking for the most up to date Yunch YC-110AR WebComponents.

or can I use a different company WebComponents??

I am so frustrated getting the camera to view on my pc browser....

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

Ciao~
BH
Hi BH @chargedbird

Browser viewing has become more of an issue due to changes in browser technology.

If the camera can do a rtsp feed, perhaps it would be good to consider software which can display an rtsp feed for you?

Or if the vendor has a PC based software which allows you to view and control the camera's settngs.

Reaction score
@bob2701 Good Afternoon on the other side of the US....I cant much closer to TJ... I live in East Sane Diego County. But anyways, no luck with Pale Moon, I get an error that states plug in not detected, click here to download. I click to download and Pale Moon tries to connect to www.huisuncctv.com but can not connect... so I am still stuck, I even emailed to guru I got these cams from, have not heard from him, however the company is in China. Any other ideas where I can get the webcomponents or is there a small app I can use to configure these Cam's........

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
odd. I have no issues configuring my Yunch cams (2 & 4MP versions) from Internet Explorer, but I may have had the original Huisun plugin installed already...