2023 EmpireTech Spring Sales

StuG_IV

n3wb
Reaction score
Good morning, Sales starts now!
Good day Andy, thanks to your sale I might actually go through and buy my first couple cameras. I wanted to ask, along with the cameras I was interested in purchasing a doorbell system. I live in Europe and would setup a PoE "villa" type system on my front gate. I do not see the one I was looking for on your amazon.de or aliexpress website. Are you able to source stuff like a DHI-VTO2201F-P and 2 appropriate indoor monitors? I also wanted to ask if it was possible to use them to open two gates separately, I am having a hard time understanding if I got the system right in that it needs the little rs-485 module too. I can start a seperate thread if you want.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Good day Andy, thanks to your sale I might actually go through and buy my first couple cameras. I wanted to ask, along with the cameras I was interested in purchasing a doorbell system. I live in Europe and would setup a PoE "villa" type system on my front gate. I do not see the one I was looking for on your amazon.de or aliexpress website. Are you able to source stuff like a DHI-VTO2201F-P and 2 appropriate indoor monitors? I also wanted to ask if it was possible to use them to open two gates separately, I am having a hard time understanding if I got the system right in that it needs the little rs-485 module too. I can start a seperate thread if you want.
yes, send a DM please

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Attention the lottery selling ends, right now only place the free tickets for those who buy during the sales. There has 100 left now.
Send me screenshot with shipping address on it(we need to know where to ship the prize if you win), also your email address(We send you email if you win some prize)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Gotta say...$15 off the $300 5216 NVR doesn't seem like much of a sale price. More like a rounding error.
aha, not every model have big discount, this sales mainly for the full color and starlight cams. I ask my guy to do 10usd more off on the NVR

XDRDX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Gotta say...$15 off the $300 5216 NVR doesn't seem like much of a sale price. More like a rounding error.
You also have to keep in mind that Andy doesn’t jack the price he sells stuff for up sky high like others do. The 5216 from Andy, normal price is still $100-$150 less than many others sell it for. He’s gotta be able to make a little off his cost or he’d go out of business. Him knocking $15 off means he’s probably only making $20-$30 bucks off of it now, especially considering the costs of warehousing, shipping, logistics. Give the guy a break.

Reaction score
Empiretecandy's prices are already low, so any discount is a DISCOUNT. You get 2 years on the warranty, the best support available, too. The cams and related gear he sells, are installer quality, fully upgradeable, and not the cheap stuff. Some people are just never satisfied. I will always buy from Andy, first.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Call an authorized USA Dahua seller and ask them for a quote...they probably won't sell it to you unless they install it. But if they do allow you to purchase without the install, depending on the part of the country you are in, the price may be double to 5 times the price you can buy from Andy...

Maybe the Wyze cameras are a better fit for you....:p

Last edited:

dubber

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just want to give a shoutout to @EMPIRETECANDY for great customer service.

I reach out to him because I wanted to buy SD4A425DB-HNY from amazon.ca (It's currently not available in amazon.ca) vs from him directly.

I told him that I got a few amazon gift cards and amazon points that will help me cover half/most of the cost of the camera.

Andy was able to make it happen and before you know it, the camera was on amazon and I was able to buy it. A few hours later, I got the tracking #.

Thank you again Andy!!! You ROCK!!

Can't wait to for my new camera!

jmpage2

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a couple more cams (bought two 5442s from Andy over the past month) and the price on AMZ for 5442 is about the same as I paid in Feb? Did I miss the sale?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a couple more cams (bought two 5442s from Andy over the past month) and the price on AMZ for 5442 is about the same as I paid in Feb? Did I miss the sale?
The sale is going on right now.

The fixed cam 5442 is normally $159.99 and is now $149.99

The varifocal 5442-ZE is normally $189.99 and is now $174.99

The 5442-Z4E is the same price.

Maybe you are looking at what you purchased it with tax included?

Here is the 5442-ZE historical price:

1679331428714.png