2MP PIR Wifi camera

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Since this is branded Lechange, wonder if that means the web interface has been removed and it'll be a more of a pain to work with like some of the other consumer models (A46, etc).

I do like that it has a 110db siren! Loud enough on my porch to get some attention. Wish that was in the IPC-HFW1831C-PIR.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Since this is branded Lechange, wonder if that means the web interface has been removed and it'll be a more of a pain to work with like some of the other consumer models (A46, etc).

I do like that it has a 110db siren! Loud enough on my porch to get some attention. Wish that was in the IPC-HFW1831C-PIR.
Hi Aristobrat..

FYI - LeChange now IOU... wait... IMOU..

Now with electrolytes*, I mean cloud AI,...

( * - it's a cult movie reference .. )

Bitslizer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
hmmm interesting, I wonder if the Wifi is any good. My Amcrest wifi cam in the backyard is having wifi signal stability issue and I'm looking to add a repeater or something

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Price i think can be cheaper than the Reolink wifi? Seems dahua is going to destroy those poor quality cams on amazon:)
Will get one for full testing, then check if can work good, lol.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI - Lorex has announced this on their website now, their CYBER25 is currently providing a discount of 30% ( instead of the advertised 25% )

with the discount:

1 pack / single camera: $132.99 ( LNWiHD )
2 pack: $202.99 ( LNWiHD-2PK ) - $101.50 each
4 pack: $342.99 ( LNWiHD-4PK ) - $85.75 each
6 pack: $482.99 ( LNWiHD-6PK ) - $80.50 each

Last edited:

Bitslizer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
OK and ?

You can find ipcamera on amazon for 30$ ...
BICK
Based on Andy's comment about cheaper/destroying reolink, I was expecting these to be in the $60-80 range. Where it would be competitivly priced.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Still a bit pricey.... Considering I just picked up a 4k amcrest for $63.5
That was a unicorn of a deal, typically you're looking at $120 on sale for that camera - and the closest Lorex version costs $$

So, in theory - maybe we'll see these hit a lower price point during a killer sale.

We'll see how many brands pick up this camera.

Bitslizer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Apples are oranges. First, 4k is not always better than 1080 - most of the time worse in low light. Second this camera has audio - mic and speaker +PIR sensor + white light +wifi.
Yes, but I think most of the feature is just a checkbox being ticked rather than usefully implemented. Will wait for the review

My predictions/comments
Pir - only truly useful must have feature
WiFi - depends on the setup (I actually have WiFi setup) does it have the Ethernet pigtail for the Poe folks?
White light - looking at the size of those led... Like a smart phone camera flash, not a useful led flood/spot light
Siren - depends on how it can be configure to trigger, badly implemented the false alarm can be a deal killer
2way Audio - nice to have, but depending on location usage not always needed

What I think is that these should be priced at competitive range with all these extra "bonus" features to help close the deal. Not as a reason for extra premium cost. But that's just my own opinion - shrug