2nd Amendment thread

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
The fool doesn't understand that many in the military will simply not start bombing their fellow Americans and may support a cause that is just in their eyes. Hard to say how many would be blindly loyal to a gubermint that abandons or suspends the Constitution.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The fool doesn't understand that many in the military will simply not start bombing their fellow Americans and may support a cause that is just in their eyes. Hard to say how many would be blindly loyal to a gubermint that abandons or suspends the Constitution.

2 1/2 years ago I'd have said the same thing..... After the fauchi flu and watching how everyone just bowed and obeyed anything a government official told them to obey.....

The military is built on following orders

Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder to fill out the paperwork and declare your 84mm anti-tank weapons before boarding the plane.. :lmao:

That's an honest mistake that I bet a lot of us have made in the past. I can't remember how many times I have forgotten to declare anti-tank weapons in my checked luggage! It is SUCH a pain when that happens!

You know how it is, trying to get to the airport, with all the traffic. And it seems like every time I am flying, there is more construction and different traffic patterns. You FINALLY get to baggage check in and you are running late, the line is long, and you just FORGET about that pesky anti-tank gun in your checked bag.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That's an honest mistake that I bet a lot of us have made in the past. I can't remember how many times I have forgotten to declare anti-tank weapons in my checked luggage! It is SUCH a pain when that happens!

You know how it is, trying to get to the airport, with all the traffic. And it seems like every time I am flying, there is more construction and different traffic patterns. You FINALLY get to baggage check in and you are running late, the line is long, and you just FORGET about that pesky anti-tank gun in your checked bag.
Completely understandable if your last name is biden, or any other prominent communist politician.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just swung into our local hardware store that has a gun room. They are sitting on a pile of AR pistols with braces. I am very tempted to pick one up before I can't.

My biggest worry is that it seems like every time I get in my boat my gun's always fall out of it.

Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder to fill out the paperwork and declare your 84mm anti-tank weapons before boarding the plane.. :lmao:

Well it turns out that the initial report was incorrect. Wow, imagine that.

The guy DID fill out the proper forms and declared the firearm. But someone in the TSA neglected to inform the TSA baggage scanners. The guy was on the way to the Shot Show with this firearm for display purposes. It has been rendered inoperable. A TSA explosives 'expert' confirmed the gun would not fire. But a TSA supervisor decided that it would not be allowed onboard the aircraft. Why? Because he can.

TSA finds huge antitank gun in Texas airport passenger's luggage (msn.com)