2nd Amendment thread

Reaction score
Sorry I'm a day late with this article. The Clown-in-Chief clearly thinks US citizens are the enemy.
“If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government? You need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons. The point is, it’s always been the ability to limit, to rationally limit the type of weapon that can be owned and who could own them,” Biden said.

Reaction score

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
True, but I never thought the Cook County "violence tax" would go through either
Oregon has a "privilege tax" on car and bicycle purchases. Because a "sales tax" is illegal in the state constitution.
And a "corporate activity tax" on all revenue taken in by a corporation, because a "sales tax" is illegal in the state constitution.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
San Jose, California

An excerpt from the above:

"......Officials have not decided how much gun owners will be required to pay in fees. They would be used to cover the direct costs of gun violence to city taxpayers for services that include police response, ambulance transport and gunshot-related medical treatment for victims..."

Let's see if I have this right:

Law-abiding gun owners that have a legally-purchased firearm and that have not been charged, indicted or convicted of any crime involving any firearm will be taxed to pay for enforcement and prosecution of crimes perpetrated by those that DO use a gun to commit a crime. Now isn't that about the dumbest, most idiotic, most irrational thing you've ever heard of?

Oh, I forgot....we're talking about California....never mind. :screwy: