2nd Amendment thread

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know about shooting him in the back after he was fleeing but how much you want to bet if this violent person survived he would have been the source of domestic violence against some poor women down the road.

He was clearly warned .. he proceeded to break the down the door .. imho case closed ..

1661892317531.png
1661892347444.png
1661892369652.png

Reaction score
I don't know about shooting him in the back after he was fleeing but how much you want to bet if this violent person survived he would have been the source of domestic violence against some poor women down the road.

One of the most irritating things in that article are the COMMENTS. over and over--- people say "the KID was turning around..." "...the KID was leaving..."

"KID" MY ASS. The TWENTY TWO YEAR OLD VIOLENT MAN was breaking down the door of the house. F him.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
No one attempted to provide assistance to this dying POS. Going, going, gone....

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I took a course in early July, and just received my Enhanced Concealed Carry card.
Have been trying different IWB holsters-- AlienGear is next and I am hopeful it gives better comfort than the other two I tried.

View attachment 138512
Congrats!
FWIW Iike most I have a whole drawer full of holsters, the most comfortable for my P320C by far is the double clip IWB from Black Arch

That said, I’m lazy and frequently slip on a single clip kydex by Comp Tac

Reaction score
What kind of sidearm and what caliber?
I have a S&W M&P9 (full frame) I bought in California many years ago just a few days before they banned it. That is my primary weapon

I also recently bought a Glock G20 10mm. 4.5" barrel and heavy with 15 rounds. I REALLY like shooting this but man is it expensive to shoot. I carried this one in Wyoming hiking in Grizzly country.

Congrats!
FWIW Iike most I have a whole drawer full of holsters, the most comfortable for my P320C by far is the double clip IWB from Black Arch

That said, I’m lazy and frequently slip on a single clip kydex by Comp Tac
I bought several cheap holsters on clearance from RogersSportingGoods.com earlier in the summer. These were $20 to $80 holsters that I got for $1 to $3 each on clearance. A few days later, those prices changed.

What I saw in that link you gave is what I really need-- the circled part to keep the end of the slide and sights away from my damn belly. Nothing like sitting down and having sharp rear sight edges poke into your belly.

1661967568855.png

The Aliengear holster I have coming has the same design feature...

1661967724767.png

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I really like Crossbreed for IWB. My primary is a Glock 23, and a 1911

With the leather backing, there is no digging in your side.

What I’ve found, any good leather holster always sucks the first time I wear them. I know tell everyone to give the holster at least one week of every single day, every hour you are awake. A month if you don’t carry everywhere.
A good leather holster takes time to wear in.

Last edited: