2nd Amendment thread

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. Maybe the first hidden trick to wheesle their way into red flag laws.
What got me is they include Delays in Applications too...the way things are going and with the ignorance of today's US citizens, it is just a matter of time for a full country registry with threat levels of individuals...

Vandoe

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What got me is they include Delays in Applications too...the way things are going and with the ignorance of today's US citizens, it is just a matter of time for a full country registry with threat levels of individuals...
I’m sure this will include delays caused by errors too. My son did this himself. Selected the incorrect box by accident and had to wait until following day to apply again. Immediate approvals can also be delayed just due to the system being overloaded. All they need is their foot in the door to start this and looks like they got it.

Vandoe

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have been watching some of this guy's videos and was wondering do dogs fall under the 2nd amendment?

Only joking :D see video below for relevance in doomsday scenario

I have several “tools” to chose from in both categories. Unfortunately though one of my lovely apbt would not be too great of a catch dog for humans though. He loves people too much.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

Vandoe

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, he may have a point....a shotgun was used to assault people....but then again, so do fists, knives, cars, bottles. LOL.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well, he may have a point....a shotgun was used to assault people....but then again, so do fists, knives, cars, bottles. LOL.

This Dentist ran over her husband, three times for not flossing after having sex with his mistress, LOL, ok I made up the flossing bit...:)

Forgot, he was an Orthodontist...

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
16 years for ending the life of 44 year old.

Kind of makes you wonder if, in addition to their standard sentencing, the killer should be jailed for additional time which I would calculate as the average age of a male/female when they die less their age. Ergo, If hubby was 44.5 and average age of a male is 74.5 then Clara should serve an additional 30 years.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Because the demo wack jobs plan on adding shotguns to the made up assault weapon category.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score