2nd Amendment thread

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The British plans to disarm the American Colonists:

In 1777, William Knox, Under Secretary of State in the British colonial Office, circulated a proposal entitled “What is it to be Done with America?” Knox advocated the creation of a ruling aristocracy loyal to the Crown, establishment of the Church of England throughout the colonies and an unlimited power to tax. To keep them servile, Knox offered the panacea of disarming all of the people and relying solely on a standing army:

The Militia Laws should be repealed and none suffered to be re-enacted, & the Arms of all the People should be taken away, & every piece of Ordnance removed into the King’s Stores, nor should any foundry or manufactory of Arms, Gunpowder, or Warlike Stores, be evre suffered in America, nor should any Gunpowder, Lead, Arms or Ordnance be imported into it without License; they will have but little need of such things for the future, as the King’s Troops, Ships Forts will be sufficient to protect them from any danger. (1)

ref:

referenced by Collon Noir:

OOPS Joe Biden Admits The AR-15 Is Designed To Defend People & America
Sep 25, 2022
Colion Noir

I'm sure there will be those who watch this and say, "Oh, it was just a Freudian slip, he really didn't mean to say that a so-called assault rifle is designed to defend America & defend people."

You're probably right; he probably didn't mean to say it.

However, it is what he truly believes, as it is those very "assault rifles" that his security carries and uses to protect him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
Baltimore is a shit hole. Charm City my ass. One of the few places I was not stupid enough to roam free at in the night time hours as a young Marine. DC, hell yes, use to tear it up but not Baltimore. Now, the Inner Harbor, beautiful, once you get to it. But you have to walk a few blocks thru hookers and druggies to get their first. What a damn dump.

Reaction score
Good story!

For the last few years, every time I have gone to a gun show here in Texas, I have noticed the ever-increasing numbers of women at the show. Also there have been lots of women buying guns at the show as one can see them filling out the paperwork.

Sometimes they are with a guy and are discussing which one to buy, sometimes they are with other women having the same discussion. I have had a couple ask me what my opinion was on a specific gun. I always tell them that no matter which one they get, to take a training class on how to use it. Most of these women have been first time buyers and all have stated that they are buying for personal protection.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Cop stops active shooter with a long rifle shot. Being in Tacoma, I hope he isn't fired and charged with murder

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Cop stops active shooter with a long rifle shot. Being in Tacoma, I hope he isn't fired and charged with murder

Speaking of Cops, this is what the Crap they have to Deal with...

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Speaking of Cops, this is what the Crap they have to Deal with...

That's Chattanooga. It is very quickly turning into a major Blue City. Californians have flocked there, because of the vibe the city has projected. The pedophiles are flocking there, because of the community support they are getting from the transplants. Chattanooga is striving to be the next Asheville NC, which attracts all of the fruits and nuts. I can guarantee she wouldn't be talking like that to the police outside of Hamilton county TN. She would have been sucking pavement dust. If you are respectful to the police, they will be respectful to you. Don't try throwing the race card in the middle of a conversation. That won't get you very far in most US cities.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Vandoe

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What is really interesting, to me, is that they all talk about "assault weapons" and "weapons of war". I have yet to see a detailed explanation of how or why one semi-auto rifle is an "assault weapon" while another, that isn't black or have mounts on it, is not an "assault weapon". Does a scope make it and "assault weapon"? Beats the heck out of me but in reality they are all the same, useless pieces of metal unless the person holding them has evil intent. It's a shame all my useless pieces of metal got lost in a boating accident a few years back.
Well these are the same people who say “AR” stands for “automatic rifle” or “assault rifle”. Umm no, stands for “Armalite”.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Uvalde called. They found the hero they needed.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That's Chattanooga. It is very quickly turning into a major Blue City. Californians have flocked there, because of the vibe the city has projected. The pedophiles are flocking there, because of the community support they are getting from the transplants. Chattanooga is striving to be the next Asheville NC, which attracts all of the fruits and nuts. I can guarantee she wouldn't be talking like that to the police outside of Hamilton county TN. She would have been sucking pavement dust. If you are respectful to the police, they will be respectful to you. Don't try throwing the race card in the middle of a conversation. That won't get you very far in most US cities.
We just came back from Carrabba's for lunch, a nice Italian restaurant. We have not been there in years, their meals are $20 and higher and they use to only be open evenings. Anyway, we talked about going somewhere nice this weekend after going to my Wife's sisters Funeral Friday.
Just wanted to share, this is in the Woodlands, an upper class community North of where we live. As patrons, we were the minority, according to color, oh the staff shared our color. So my point is, where is our supposed Privilege? Since the Democracks have been throwing it out there along with all their other Nonsense, we have noticed quite the opposite where we live, North of Houston.

To add a comment about the video, a quote from Democracks, "No One is Above the Law" LADY!!!