2nd Amendment thread

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
New York Gun Control Law Unconstitutional: NY Supreme Court

This is good. Not a fan of red flag laws as written, too much wiggle room for abuse.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is an insane level of law enforcement IGNORANCE on display. Every one of these idiot officers needs to go take an enhanced concealed carry class so they don't look like foolish idiots again.

I'm always amazed at how careless cops are at handling guns, and muzzling others over and over again. Geez.

I'd be pissed if they scratched my car while putting items on my hood.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I always placed items from someone on the hood of my car, never theirs.
I used to watch Live PD and now sometimes the replacement On Patrol Live. On those shows, almost every time they take a weapon or drugs off the person/out of the car, they place it on the patrol car's hood. They also immediately clear the weapon, not like the video above where a couple of the LEOs handle the pistol without clearing it.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
A six year old? How the hell does this happen? This is nuts.

Wow. My youngest grandson is six and in first grade. I just can't comprehend him doing this. Even if he had access to a handgun, to plan to bring it to school and shoot the teacher? He has the attention span of a gnat. He would forget about any issues he might have with a teacher long before planning this.