2nd Amendment thread

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
elections have consequences.

markserbu
162K subscribers
BATF, the "Industry Partner" that will cost the firearm industry A BILLION DOLLARS if they get this rule passed. As a bonus, they'll make millions of Americans into felons overnight. Please follow this link and leave a comment against the proposed rule on the "Factoring Criteria for Firearms With Attached “Stabilizing Braces”!

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So I ran to the hardware store in my fathers town the other day, small town, the town I grew up in, which doesn't have much going on.
The clerk that helped me was a gent of probably upper 50's, early 60's.
I was following him back to the items I needed and noticed something on his left hip, that didn't register right away.
He turned then I could see it was a small S&W pistol, in a cross draw configuration in a leather retention holster, open carried.
When we were away from any possible snowflakes, (unlikely to be any in this town) I told him quietly I liked what I saw on his left hip, and I approved.
He grinned, and replied, "Thanks, doing my part to keep a civil shopping experience". :)
I replied, "Well I have your backup in my right front pocket".

Reaction score
Visit the nextdoor app, and see where all the sheep gather.
So I do go on this app for my particular neighborhood sometimes, have gotten some damn good deals on it, and have been notified of some predators in our area, 4 and 2 legged. A while back (as I normally do) there was a post about this notorious cat lady that lives two blocks over from us. She constantly feeds the strays, etc, etc. Well, I made a comment how I trap the stray cats and transplant them to local animal shelter or about 40 miles away. The little beasts constantly shit in my flower gardens, and when it rains, OMG all we smell is cat shit (this is resolved, story for another day). Next thing I know, this libtard starts blasting at me that he is going to report me for animal cruelty, as stray cats are a protected species. Then he really screwed up and threatened me. Lets just say he hasn't posted again in a while. What a fuking idiot. But they are there....and lots of them.

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
New Zealand Stores Ban Knives After Mass Stabbing, This is Getting Ridiculous

It doesn't work. This is what the UK did. You can't buy knives over the internet. Some shops won't sell single knives only sets. Others have stopped selling altogether. Trying to stop criminals getting knives is like trying to stop walkers picking up seashells from a beach. What's next, a knife safe in every kitchen to stop burglary theft?

In the UK it always has been illegal to carry a knife, but now it carries up to 4 years in prison for a knife with a blade of over 3 inches (I think) without good reason for it's carry eg. going to a job that requires a knife as a tool. EVen then, you may get charged with carrying and have to prove good reason in a Court. You can't even carry a knife in your car tool kit now or if you go fishing. Some might say good reason and you might get away with it. However, if you could use scissors instead or a wire stripper to strip / cut wire, it's equally unlikely to be a good reason.

Has it worked? Hell no. Recently there have been 4 or 5 high profile stabbings / murders a week and that's only the ones that make the news.

Problem is the left wing snowflakes believe in banning everything. It's like cancel culture.Anything they don't like, ban it. That's the answer. The problem is it often isn't.

Not sure on the dates of all of these but this is a quick search of "stabbing" on a UK Newspaper: