2nd Amendment thread

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
View attachment 132568

EDIT-- graphic is from 2015. It was not necessarily "Obama" and his DOJ that plea bargained this down, but instead local-level prosecutors. No reason his DOJ could not have pursued it further though for Federal perjury.
All those dumb ass democrats can thank obummer for the black privilege and all the current race wars going down now.
He started it and is now sitting back enjoying the millions he made doing all his crap.
Politicians are all corrupt.

Reaction score
Two things....

First,
a feel-good story...

Second,
I noticed that several of the ammo sales places I get emails from all started pushing 5.56 greentip M855 this week. Has anyone else noticed this-- and have any of you heard THIS--- that there is some serious speculation that the bumbler in chief may try to ban greentip somehow by executive order, so the suppliers are trying to get rid of it ASAP before they are stuck with an ammo supply they can't sell. ???

50 cents per round in bulk.... kinda like the old days.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I noticed that several of the ammo sales places I get emails from all started pushing 5.56 greentip M855 this week. Has anyone else noticed this-
Yes, noticed that. I also noted that ammo supply has loosened quite a bit. Still fairly high priced though. Certain cartridges still can't be found or at least not at a price I am willing to pay.

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
And your tax dollars at work! Watch what you do.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Two things....

First,
a feel-good story...

Second,
I noticed that several of the ammo sales places I get emails from all started pushing 5.56 greentip M855 this week. Has anyone else noticed this-- and have any of you heard THIS--- that there is some serious speculation that the bumbler in chief may try to ban greentip somehow by executive order, so the suppliers are trying to get rid of it ASAP before they are stuck with an ammo supply they can't sell. ???

50 cents per round in bulk.... kinda like the old days.

Yep, all the usual suppliers, SG, Ammunition Depot, etc are pushing the heck out of M855 green tip. I’ve still got 2-3000 rounds from the last scare so I’m good there.

Best value I’ve seen on 55 gr M193 was at SG last week $.48 p/rd
C1AB7505-E572-4C2D-BA79-86C905373F8D.jpeg

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You may not hear much about this from the MSM because how the 2A just may have prevented more casualties. I was surprised that an ABC affiliate reported it ==>> Chief: 3 dead in Indiana mall shooting; witness kills gunman

GREAT excerpts:

".....A 22-year-old from nearby Bartholomew County who was legally carrying a firearm at the mall shot and killed the gunman, Ison said at a news conference....."
"....“The real hero of the day is the citizen that was lawfully carrying a firearm in that food court and was able to stop the shooter almost as soon as he began," Ison said....."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
Police Chief: 22-Year-Old Who Killed Mall Shooter Is ‘Hero of the Day’
AWR Hawkins17 Jul 2022

Greenwood, Indiana, police chief Jim Ison described the 22-year-old who shot and killed a mall attacker as the “hero of the day.”
Reuters quoted Ison saying, “The real hero of the day is the citizen that was lawfully carrying a firearm in that food court and was able to stop the shooter almost as soon as he began.”
Breitbart News reported that a suspect opened fire in the Greenwood Park Mall food court around 6 p.m.
The attacker was able to kill three people before the 22-year-old armed citizen intervened, shooting the attacker dead.
The Associated Press reports that the attacker came into the mall with “a rifle and several magazines of ammunition” and began shooting.
Chief Ison indicated the 22-year-old who killed the attacker was from Bartholomew County and “was legally carrying a firearm.”
On July 14, 2022, Breitbart News pointed to a Crime Prevention Research Study showing 60+ times that concealed carry permit holders stopped mass shooters between December 17, 1991, and May 25, 2022.

https:/www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/17/police-chief-22-year-old-killed-mall-shooter-hero/

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I know this shouldn't surprise me, but it does....

View attachment 133844
The same moldy, under-used, atrophied brains that think that would also be the ones holding up their smartphones video-ing it instead of trying to do anything to prevent the loss of innocent lives...and would likely be viewed as "exercising their freedom of expression."

I see them as senseless, pathetic users of good oxygen.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The libtard nitwits, once again prove their brains are not from this planet.

In Indiana, bans by business's hold no weight of law such as the Greenwood Mall's "gun restriction".
It's a Simon property, same as the mall here. All they can do is ask you to leave, if you don't, then you can be charged with trespassing.
So this statement is idiotic tripe.
Shannon Watts is in Bloomberg's back pocket. She is a total twit.

"I don’t know who needs to hear this but when a 22-year-old illegally brings a loaded gun into a mall and kills a mass shooter armed with an AR-15 after he already killed three people and wounded others is not a ringing endorsement of our implementation of the Second Amendment," Moms Demand Action Founder Shannon Watts said on Twitter."

Nothing illegal about the "hero" bringing the gun into the mall.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"I don’t know who needs to hear this but when a 22-year-old illegally brings a loaded gun into a mall and kills a mass shooter armed with an AR-15 after he already killed three people and wounded others is not a ringing endorsement of our implementation of the Second Amendment," Moms Demand Action Founder Shannon Watts said on Twitter."
Generally speaking, it's the ones with the lowest IQ's that run off at the mouth the most and don't even recognize their own drivel....Brandon's a perfect example.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Right here ( as they always do) is they go after the person that put an end to more killings, "YET" nothing about anything towards killer that brought a weapon to the mall to kill in the first place.

There are Sheepdogs out there.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
More happy ending stories.