2nd Amendment thread

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Switchblade?

1659810705482.png

Switchblades are generally legal to possess under Nevada state knife laws, but local governments often restrict the length of the blade and where switchblades may be carried. Additionally, it is illegal throughout the state either to:
  1. carry a concealed knife without a CCW permit in Nevada (NRS 202.350);
  2. carry a knife on school property in Nevada (NRS 202.265); or
  3. draw a knife in a threatening manner in Nevada (NRS 202.320)

Reaction score

Time to outlaw Knifes now...:screwy:
Very good news video embedded on the tv station website. includes video of interview with shop owner and expanded video of the attack and after.... the guy he stabbed was conscious and saying "Don't let me die sir"

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

"Just let them take what they want"

I don't think so....because of this mentality of letting them take what they want we have opened the flood gates to be victims. Certainly, don't bring a knife to the gun fight as a few things aren't worth your life but in situation were you can get the upper hand and defend your life and property I believe it's the right thing to do. It will save countless "future victims". It always sickens me to think about those getting away with stuff and the untallied future victims.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

"Just let them take what they want"

I don't think so....because of this mentality of letting them take what they want we have opened the flood gates to be victims. Certainly, don't bring a knife to the gun fight as a few things aren't worth your life but in situation were you can get the upper hand and defend your life and property I believe it's the right thing to do. It will save countless "future victims". It always sickens me to think about those getting away with stuff and the untallied future victims.
Exactly. This is encouraged by leftist policy and their going after police

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am still blaming the Bullies for not doing their job, they let the Nerds/Geeks take over...
No .. not the Nerds / Geeks .. they are ok with debating others on all sorts of merits and on rational principles ..

The groups in charge are certainly different .. more emotional than any nerd or geek I know ..

Perhaps more of the Glee Club people ... they seemed to be the fruitiest iirc