4.5.9 - July 20, 2017

m_listed

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
OK, push notifications with pictures fixed here, too. I finally got around to trying changing the port# of the BI web server to make the same port# on my external. Before, the external ran on one port number, internal ran on another, and the NAT rule on the router bound them together.
I've done the same but pictures still don't show up on push notifications. However, I am seeing status alerts for connections from 0.0.0.0 right at the same time I get these picture-less notifications, so perhaps this means there is a at least a failed attempt to retrieve the pictures going on.

Last edited:

morrisky

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've done the same but pictures still don't show up on push notifications. However, I am seeing status alerts for connections from 0.0.0.0 right at the same time I get these picture-less notifications, so perhaps this means there is a at least a failed attempt to retrieve the pictures going on.
Yeah, I've been using the same port but still don't get the images. I saw the connections from 0.0.0.0 as well, but monitoring with packet captures shows no attempted connection from the mobile device so not sure what the issue is.

JeepinMike

n3wb
Reaction score
After upgrading I can no longer see my Nest drop cam. I re-added it but still getting "No signal". Anyone else have that issue?

m_listed

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Also since the latest update (.3), all files served from the Blue Iris web server are truncated to ~ 250 MB...

Duc998

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Tried accessing my doorbird via the BI andriod app and now the headphone button is grayed out?