4.6.0 - August 29, 2017

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I use 3 weeks of Alerts.
If I don't visit a site for 3 weeks, I want to be able to go back and see what happened.
you can still go back and see what happened...alerts are just markers.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Straight forward abbreviation too
Abbreviation by definition is not straight forward...if you continue acting like an asshole and lying on my forum as you have in the other thread I will remove you.

Last edited:

Skispcs

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
you can still go back and see what happened...alerts are just markers.
I agree.
Read this in your best Thurston Howell voice;
When Lovey and I went up to the cabin in the spring after the snow melted. We found that our 100lb propane tank was missing. We went to our Blue Iris computer and went back over the January/February Alerts and quickly found the date/time that the low life stole out propane tank along with the License Plate Number. We exported the video and burned it to a CD and called the Sheriff to report the theft.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree.
Read this in your best Thurston Howell voice;
When Lovey and I went up to the cabin in the spring after the snow melted. We found that our 100lb propane tank was missing. We went to our Blue Iris computer and went back over the January/February Alerts and quickly found the date/time that the low life stole out propane tank along with the License Plate Number. We exported the video and burned it to a CD and called the Sheriff to report the theft.
you dont need alerts to find a missing object...you can find it quickly without them...my point is its not a catastrophic problem...unless like many others here you have ocd..

luder888

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm still running 4.5.9.9. Has 4.6.0.2 been proven stable?

wepee

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Desperately, I need your help here.

I did not install "BiupdateHelper.exe" tool from bp2008, I cannot roll back my updates.
Currently my latest update is = 4.6.0.4 x64 version, which is the latest update. But unfortunately,
the disk full problem of mine, still exist!!! (I should have not update the BI using the built-in
updater within BI itself, I know it is too late to regret it now :banghead:).

So can someone share a link for me to download a recent version of 4.5.x.x update file?

What is the other way to roll back the previous version?

Kind regards.