5.5.8 - June 13, 2022 - Code Project’s SenseAI Version 1 - See V2 here https://ipcamtalk.com/threads/codeproject-ai-version-2-0.68030/

Amgclk65

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am not sure what might be the issue. They are going to issue a new release early next week that should fix some issues with modules not working.
thanks for taking a look, looks like a lot of NewConnection errors. I'll disable it and wait for the updates.

CrazyAsYou

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
scratching my head as to why I'm not detecting anything - from what I can tell I'm error free and everthing installed correctly. latest drivers, Cuda 11.5, CUDNN 8.5 all paths set - GTX 1650 - I've tried loads of images (from goole) and can't get anything. I don't know what to look at next?

1660577026878.png1660577060603.png

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
scratching my head as to why I'm not detecting anything - from what I can tell I'm error free and everthing installed correctly. latest drivers, Cuda 11.5, CUDNN 8.5 all paths set - GTX 1650 - I've tried loads of images (from goole) and can't get anything. I don't know what to look at next?

View attachment 136744View attachment 136745
You should have the latest CUDA installed and CUDNN to match. CUDA 11.5 is old they are up to 11.7.1

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Post the image so I can test it on my system. Also does the Object Detection work?

CrazyAsYou

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
CodeProjectAI seems to be problematic for some to integrate within BI. Those with these issues, really should contact BI support and report it so Ken can work together with the CodeProjectAI team to help resolve these issues.

I'm holding off for now until this settles down. My BI/DS setup is working well for me.

Last edited:

CrazyAsYou

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
CodeProjectAI seems to be problematic for some to integrate within BI. Those with these issues, really should contact BI support and report it so Ken can work together with the CodeProjectAI team to help resolve these issues.

I'm holding off for now until this settles down. My BI/DS setup is working well for me.
I my case it's nothing to-do with BI - I can't even get anything to work with the local web interface from Codesense when using CUDA - CPU version was fine.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

They are working with Ken, with Ken and Chris being on vacation they had not schedule the meeting. I think everyone is back from vacation so they should meet shortly and iron out the integration issues

EvanVanVan

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
As a completely new BI install, should I jump into the SenseAI beta testing? or go through the trouble of setting up Deepstack just to likely switch in the future?

DanDenver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
As a completely new BI install, should I jump into the SenseAI beta testing? or go through the trouble of setting up Deepstack just to likely switch in the future?
Unless you insist on a container for deepstack (an easy no if you don't want it), then there really is no "trouble setting up Deepstack".

Super easy. And just as easy to switch to SenseAI later.

EvanVanVan

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Unless you insist on a container for deepstack (an easy no if you don't want it), then there really is no "trouble setting up Deepstack".

Super easy. And just as easy to switch to SenseAI later.
And that applies to installing MikeLud's custom models too?

DanDenver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You might note that the interface (tab) in BI is the same for both for DS and/or SenseAI.

So if you choose to use custom models, there is not a huge gap procedurally for either AI.

spammenotinoz

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

I experienced similar using custom models, it was not detecting people.
For me going back to using General Models, got things working again. Actually given the current performance using general models, it's going to take a lot to get me back to custom models.
In the past with my large amount of cameras, custom models was essential in deepstack.

plainmad

n3wb
Reaction score
I’ve installed SenseAI but I don’t think I’ve done it right somehow. It seems to be missing modules and I’ve only got GPU working on one of them. Not custom AI detection which is what you seem to need for the custom models. Anybody got any idea?

Attachments

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
Also, this error which is bogus as the AI is running and works perfect. Ken has told me this will be fixed in 5.6.0.2 :)

Screenshot 2022-08-17 115404.png