5 MegaGixel 1/1.8" low light destroyer for $90-AVOID LONGSE JUNK

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Here you go. Performed your instructions exactly!

Attachments

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ok...but did you complete the login?

Enter your camer's user name and password to complete your login.

After you login, please answer these questions...

1) Configuration > Video > Profile
Tell us which "Profile" your camera is loading ("Baseline," "Main" or "High").

2) System > Device Information > Firmware
Tell us what "Firmware Version" your camera is running

Here are what those values look like on my camera...

View attachment 12327

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Where do I select Configuration? My firmware version is 5.1.51.3 My Graphical User Interface looks nothing like yours.

Attachments

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You're fuQing with me, aren't you.
LOL, absolutely not! That's what it looks like after I log in. When I first got the camera and entered it, the camera had software on it.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
LOL, absolutely not! That's what it looks like after I log in. When I first got the camera and entered it, the camera had software on it.
Ok, now I remember now that's what the old firmware interface looks like. I'm curious what would happenen if you update the firmware to the newer version that klasipca posted above. I belive that it would update the user interface to what I have. But if you do it don't fuQ it up or you'll turn your camera into a paperweight. :)

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ok, now I remember now that's what the old firmware interface looks like. I'm curious what would happenen if you update the firmware to the newer version that klasipca posted above. I belive that it would update the user interface to what I have. But if you do it don't fuQ it up or you'll turn your camera into a paperweight. :)
I cant seem to find it. The only link I found was invalid. I checked Herospeed.net and the newest FW they have for download is 5.1.51.3

Eustace

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What is your opinion of the night time images that the camera produces?
It has the best night picture of any camera i have purchased so far with the exception of the Husiun which broke after a few weeks. I have not had any trouble with it except it did drop off line once. It does sit in direct sunlight so it's exposed to some serious heat. I wish it had a microphone like the Dahua has.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
with the exception of the Husiun which broke after a few weeks.
Do you know what type of failure the camera experienced? PoE module, firmware update, just suddenly dead?

*edit* Just ignore - I see that you sent it back for repair / replacement.

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It is here, in this topic, post #821...
Thanks! Downloaded and updated. Same UI lol. Crashed again today. Had to unplug the POS and plug back in. The manufacturer wants me to download some application and give them the user and password so they can set it up properly. Lmao! No thanks. Got the old HIK ready to go back up.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is here, in this topic, post #821...
Thanks! Downloaded and updated. Same UI lol. Crashed again today. Had to unplug the POS and plug back in. The manufacturer wants me to download some application and give them the user and password so they can set it up properly. Lmao! No thanks. Got the old HIK ready to go back up.
Send it to me. I'll fix it for you.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I need the best one that satisfies all my [ip cam] needs.