Amazon cheating Return

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Dang you have had some bad luck lately. Train taking out a FedEx truck full of cameras and people returning bogus stuff and Amazon messing up the packages.

How is the small guy supposed to survive.

Reaction score
When I was in college (1970's) I had a part time job cleaning up rental cars after they were brought back to the yard. Every once in a while, you would get a car that had all four wheels changed out by the renter. I remember a story that I was told there that once they got back a car that had the carburetor swapped out.

People can be assholes.

Jim I.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When I was in college (1970's) I had a part time job cleaning up rental cars after they were brought back to the yard. Every once in a while, you would get a car that had all four wheels changed out by the renter. I remember a story that I was told there that once they got back a car that had the carburetor swapped out.
People can be assholes.
I used to work with a guy about a decade ago who had a friend that owned a Ford Mustang GT, I think a 2011 model. Evidently the following year model the rear tail lamps were updated. This guy actually went to a local Carmax dealer and found one of the newer Mustangs with the new style tail lamps and asked to test drive it. I'm told they let him drive it without a salesman tagging along. He drove it around the corner where his own car was parked and quickly swapped out the tail lamps. Yes, people can be assholes!

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Andy, I think in the highlight the actual differences between the cam that you originally posted and what you have received back.

If the Amazon person reviewing the case isn’t into cams then they won’t easily be able to spot the differences even though they are glaringly obvious to you and I.