Annke vs Hikvision vs Uniview

zen200

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

I originally ordered reolink before joining this forum, thankfully some great advice made me see sense so I cancelled the order.

I have spent the last month or more researching and have narrowed my search down to the Annke, Hikvision & Uniview.

I have seen Hikvision do colorvu 4 mp cameras and Uniview to starlight 5mp cameras and Annke also offer a 5mp starlight camera.

Annke is the cheaper out of the 3 and it appears that Annke is an OEM of Hikvision so I can use the ivms4500 etc, but i'm worried about the quality compared to Uniview and Hikvison.

Then there is the question of which is better out of Uniview and Hikvison for night vision and mobile interface ?

If anyone here has experience of any 2 or more systems mentioned above then please let me know your thoughts.

Many thanks

Phil

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
If you had to choose between only those three, go for Hikvision and welcome to the forum :)

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you don't go with Hikvision, check that the firmware of what you do go with has advanced motion detection. Hik calls those features Smart Events, and it gives you things like tripwires, intrusion zones, etc. These can really help you reduce the number of false events compared to regular motion detection. Sometimes with a Hik camera gets OEM'ed, those features will be removed.

Last edited: