Another Huisun Mini PTZ v1 somewhat dead - 4 months

Reaction score
Well Melissa from Monitech told me to ship the camera back to them for repair. UPS wants to charge $159 for shipping to China. Um yeah, no thanks. Looks like this one will be written off as trash unless someone local wants to try and troubleshoot it for me and get it up and running again. Could be an issue with my gear, network, me, etc. It at least is receiving power since it does run through the self test. Any takers?
Dear friend, how is it going now? I have not been here for a long time, may I know your name on aliexpress? For every camera we sold, we will do as shows in our return policy. For any item you need to return to China, you can try USPS, it is the cheapest way to ship to China. Please let us know if there is anything we can help.
Thanks!:)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Dear friend, how is it going now? I have not been here for a long time, may I know your name on aliexpress? For every camera we sold, we will do as shows in our return policy. For any item you need to return to China, you can try USPS, it is the cheapest way to ship to China. Please let us know if there is anything we can help.
Thanks!:)
You are scammers selling cheap shit cameras that you know are dying...why are you back? Business slow?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
IMHO you are a little over the top.
IMHO, I dont care what you think. These scammers came here and with the assistance of another users dumped a load of these junk cameras with very high failure rates on my users...then lied again about v2 improvements and suckered in a bunch more...then refused to warranty them...

Last edited: