any suggestions on what camera to get

rekma

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i see bitrate that it's at but I can't change the bitrate itself

rekma

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The image format."size " is 1920x1080. Can't seem to change it either. It just changes back to he original 1920

rekma

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ok I ran it at bitrate is 2048 and frame rate is at 15fps. and change the resolution to 1280x720 and it works fine for now. The image ratio is small due to the resolution but it can work. Still pretty clear.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok I ran it at bitrate is 2048 and frame rate is at 15fps. and change the resolution to 1280x720 and it works fine for now. The image ratio is small due to the resolution but it can work. Still pretty clear.
bump it to 2mp 1080p....as long as you keep the bitrate the same the connection should stay the same.

rekma

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What do you mean by two places? two separate blue iris systems?
Yea. Was thinking of setting this up at my dad too. And I want to have two blue iris apps to connect remotely to two IP address. I don't want to have to change the IP address everytime to connect to each one.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yea. Was thinking of setting this up at my dad too. And I want to have two blue iris apps to connect remotely to two IP address. I don't want to have to change the IP address everytime to connect to each one.
The app will let you setup connections to as many servers as you want..just select add server, it will retain settings for both.

rekma

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ah wow. I did not even see that option. Lol thanks again.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Get yourself a directional wifi antenna (not a massive one!) and point it towards your router. You should be able to bump the bit-rate up a bit then.