attempted warehouse burglary

MakoMillenium

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I guess you cant see for yourself why your suggestions are idiotic...comical, but dumb...we get a few of you guys yearly...
Fenderman, god here, wow you get personal from the start and don't let up. I know you're not stupid so am intrigued as to why you can't be more specific regarding my views on lighting other than a blanket dismissal and insults. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's interested in your views on lighting. Your view of me is of no consequence to me or others.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Fenderman, god here, wow you get personal from the start and don't let up. I know you're not stupid so am intrigued as to why you can't be more specific regarding my views on lighting other than a blanket dismissal and insults. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's interested in your views on lighting. Your view of me is of no consequence to me or others.
I'm interested.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Because your post is a bunch of rambling nonsense...go read it again..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Fenderman, god here, nice sidestep, fallacious argument by dismissal.
Your post is idiotic on its face as others have mentioned. I will not waste my time going through it. Time to stop spreading misinformation and stupid solutions.

MakoMillenium

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Your post is idiotic on its face as others have mentioned. I will not waste my time going through it. Time to stop spreading misinformation and stupid solutions.
Okay, I obviously don't agree with your responses because they duck the lighting question and I refuse to make it personal as it helps no one. I'll delete my posts, including this one, which are directed at you as they have nothing to do with the aspects revealed in the excellent video above. I'll PM you when I have time.