Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Doesn't track yet, but overnight, I got the tracking number that it's been shipped with. 2 days to get it out the door isn't bad. Now we'll see when it tracks, and how long for ePacket from them.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Doesn't track yet, but overnight, I got the tracking number that it's been shipped with. 2 days to get it out the door isn't bad. Now we'll see when it tracks, and how long for ePacket from them.
Mine took a total of 14 days to NE Ohio from the time they marked it as shipped.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like mine shipped, if my estimate is correct, it will be here by end of next week, thinking whether I should order another one because these will not be this dirt cheap for a while.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like mine shipped, if my estimate is correct, it will be here by end of next week, thinking whether I should order another one because these will not be this dirt cheap for a while.
You ordered a 10X or another 4X?

howiegood

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You need to buy it using Aliexpress android/ios app, just add the one in the first post to your cart
When buying the camera on my Android App I don't see any seller information neither on the ad page nor in the cart.
The price shows $116.10 + $21.21 shipping = $137.31, not $136.08.
What do you see?

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@klasipca can I factory reset the camera physically on the camera?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

howiegood

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The Huisun has the Sony IMX322 sensor - according to its ad. Does anyone know for sure if the Imporx the same sensor? I could not find it mention anywhere.

LeeH

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Anyway of getting the UI to work on a Mac? I can feel the life draining away from me waiting for the laptop to boot....

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I can feel the life draining away from me waiting for the laptop to boot....
Swap out the spinning HDD for an SSD and it will boot in 7 or 8 secs.
They are very affordable these days, and can transform a laptop.
Or maybe put Linux on it - works pretty well too, easy to do.

ncwbob

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I see 136.08, but really it's only $1 difference
I want one of these and been following what is going on with this cam but not closely enough I guess. I installed the mobile app but the sale must be over? darn I'm always a day late and a dollar short.

After you install the mobile ap do they notify you of future sales? I signed up to follow the Huisun store, hope notification of sales is what that is about.

Does any one know if the PTZ & Zoom works in the HIK DS-7616NI-E2 NVR? or do you need to be logged in direct in the cam to use the zoom and PTZ?

Bob

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Does any one know if the PTZ & Zoom works in the HIK DS-7616NI-E2 NVR? or do you need to be logged in direct in the cam to use the zoom and PTZ?

Bob
Yes

Looks like they permanently reduced price to $146 on this cam

ncwbob

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Any one see this?

The aliexpress Huisun store seems to be shut down, there are no products listed.

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/Znl76wU

Alibaba store seems to still be up with listings.

http://huisuncctv.en.alibaba.com/

The aliexpress store was like this last night also, seen it and thought maybe they are making changes store wide to prices or listing details? and they will probably be back up tomorrow, but no....:suspicious:

Bob

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, I've noticed all items on my wishlist from them is no longer available.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Got reply from Monica about store closing:

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]i am so sad for having been closed by Aliexpress,as V2 IP 4X have several dispute in March.[/FONT]

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ouch! I wonder how many they sold and how many disputes it takes to close a store.

Still their overall track record seemed good enough to offset the flop of the 4x.