Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Mine seems to be flaking out. Sometimes cars going by will ghost and then the very next recording, just minutes apart, the motion will be fine.
My 4x is self improving in night image occasionally :) I guess it goes through mood swings.

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is it really the lens? Seems like more of a cmos or software problem. Night mode during the day is fine. Night mode at night is fine provided there is enough light.

Unless it was a translucent lens and not totally clear...

stress1ner

n3wb
Reaction score
hey guys so which version is recommended, V2 x10, v1 3x or v1 10x, or should i just get the longse brands with no PTZ becuase of the issues?

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
are you comfortable setting up ip cameras? are you ok with buying ip cameras from china with no warranty or help? If so get any camera. Most people bought the 10x v1. Now some are migrating to v2 10x. If you need a really good ip ptz camera, pay $1200 and not this camera. But if you want to play with a pretty good ptz camera for $150, buy this camera.

horseflesh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I really enjoy my v2 but it is not problem-free. As others have noted there can be focus issues. I have also found the motion detection to be overly sensitive. It isn't as bad as the v1, which was 100% broken... but it's still not too good! "Pretty good" for $150, like @acvb said.

Last edited by a moderator:

stress1ner

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank for the the input i know where the cameras come from, it was just to get a question to see how the people that have these are still feeling about them with the issues that they have. I was going to get the v2 4x but those are no good from what i have read. Would you buy another one?

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Stay away from v2 4x until further notice...
Agree unless you buying it for indoor where IR will reflect off wall then it a good camera for indoor use

Night picture indoor is just about as good the 10x ones

Otherwise stick with 10x V2for now
Bill

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
hey guys so which version is recommended, V2 x10, v1 3x or v1 10x, or should i just get the longse brands with no PTZ becuase of the issues?
All three are ok, it is only v2 4x that is has major problems. A real disappointment!!

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
One more question. Will be ordering in the next few days.

Does the US charge anything? I mean are their custom fees, tariffs, or anything like that? Just don't want to get a bill and be surprised.

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Stay under $200 for merchandise inside the package and customs should leave you alone (order one camera at a time)... China might be raising prices if we get a new pres.

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

ncwbob

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger today. Payment is in the process of being verified. Caught it on sale at 5% off. :D

ProductProduct ActionOrder StatusOrder Action
Order ID: crossed out. :) :p

Order time & date: 11:00 May. 04 2016
Store name: CCTV IP Camera
View Store | Contact Seller (0 unread)
Order amount:
$ 138.70

Hot Sell 2016 New Arrival Rotary Bullet PTZ Camera with Onvif 1080P MINI PTZ IP Camera 10X ZOOM IR 80M outdoor cctv IP Camera
[Transaction Screenshot]
$ 138.70 X1

Paymen
I wonder if it will have POE when it arrives?

Seems a pretty good deal.

Robert

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
3 reviews on amazon... look for something else. (and its out of stock)

spencnor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Unless this one will do. I am currently running all 4 of my Reolink RLC-410 on it. But I will be replacing one of those with the cam I just ordered. Do you think that POE switch can handle them?

http://www.amazon.com/Netis-PE6108GH-Gigabit-Desktop-IEEE802-3af/dp/B00JYCJMZ4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages03

I bought this exact Imporx PTZ camera a couple of months ago and used a separate 2A/12v power supply because I have a standard PoE switch. Note the specs on this camera is max draw at 18 watts. So far no issues with this camera. I'm certainly no expert, but my understanding of PoE is that there's a 802.3af standard that supports 15.4 watts. There's also PoE+ which supports 30.0 watts.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.