bidens incredible transition to electric cars

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Good news for diesel owners in Tennessee: I saw 3 fuel stations today in middle Tennessee that had diesel the same price as regular unleaded. I can't even tell you how many years it has been since I have seen that......

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Good news for diesel owners in Tennessee: I saw 3 fuel stations today in middle Tennessee that had diesel the same price as regular unleaded. I can't even tell you how many years it has been since I have seen that......
Now if only they could get rid of DEF or figure out a way to just make it a single fuel. I'd buy a diesel truck tomorrow if I didn't have to screw with DEF

Reaction score
My Diesel station wagon can get 16 mpg if I would stop driving it like I stole it and it has a range of over 740 miles between fill ups which takes less than 15 minutes and the best part is it can blow carbon and soot out like crazy which is the best way to stop global warming and get us back to the ice age of the 70's

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I love the acceleration on electric cars...
That is what the drunk guy said until he stomped on it, shot across the street at a very fast speed, knocked all the mirrors off the cars in the driveway as he flew by them, finally stopping when the blew through a double car garage door anf smashed the car inside all up, causing his neck to be broken

wpiman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That is what the drunk guy said until he stomped on it, shot across the street at a very fast speed, knocked all the mirrors off the cars in the driveway as he flew by them, finally stopping when the blew through a double car garage door anf smashed the car inside all up, causing his neck to be broken
Ah, the good olde days of the ICE where there were zero drunk car crashes....

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Now if only they could get rid of DEF or figure out a way to just make it a single fuel. I'd buy a diesel truck tomorrow if I didn't have to screw with DEF
Still doable with a delete kit.

If I were to buy a new diesel truck today I would park it until I had all that shit deleted.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with electric cars tbh. Will leave most petrol vehicles for dead.

The current issues in the UK and presumably the US are:

1. High purchase price

2. Lack of charging infrastructure

3. Very high price to replace battery after 4-5 years ie $20-30K.

If they solve those, then electric cars are the way forward. Noise is not as satisfying, but the performance is.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with electric cars tbh. Will leave most petrol vehicles for dead.

The current issues in the UK and presumably the US are:

1. High purchase price

2. Lack of charging infrastructure

3. Very high price to replace battery after 4-5 years ie $20-30K.

If they solve those, then electric cars are the way forward. Noise is not as satisfying, but the performance is.
You forgot one: Environmental disaster from mining and processing the materials for the batteries.