bidens incredible transition to electric cars

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, and those crap gas cans would leak gas on ME every darn time I tried to use them. I've LONG since converted all my crap nozzle gas cans to proper nozzles that actually dispense gas like they should a long long time ago...
Yeah, what was supposed to save millions of gallons of gasoline being spilled has caused 10's of millions of gallons of gasoline to be dumped all over the ground. I can attest first hand to this. It has also increased noise pollution. I verbally cussed Obama out many a time as gallons of gas was dumped on the ground.

Reaction score
Yeah, what was supposed to save millions of gallons of gasoline being spilled has caused 10's of millions of gallons of gasoline to be dumped all over the ground. I can attest first hand to this. It has also increased noise pollution. I verbally cussed Obama out many a time as gallons of gas was dumped on the ground.
Liberal Logic--- The Gubermint will Fix All Problems Good!

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I wonder how many tons of green house gasses a clydesdale puts out while struggling to pull a heavy load? That is where our current admin seems to want us to go back to.

Reaction score
I wonder how many tons of green house gasses a clydesdale puts out while struggling to pull a heavy load? That is where our current admin seems to want us to go back to.
Yes. AND they want you to feel GUILTY for still wanting every convenience of modern life. No air travel, cars, diesel engines, or trains for you--- but Al Fucking Gore can fly in a private jet to spread the gospel of Climate Change with complete impunity. Rules for thee, and not for me. Let them eat cake. It's all the same, and we just might be going the same direction as elitists seem to be underestimating just how much people will take before they take action.

EDIT: Great... now I'm probably on another watch list.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
And then there is California....
NO NEW DIESEL Big Rig TRUCK SALES after2035.

Additionally, they will not allow trucks older than 2010 to be registered again.

I hate to give the leftist any ideas but what about all the DIESEL container ships from China? Grow some ball sacs lefty's and restrict all items not being Made In The USA, that they cannot enter the country under Diesel power regardless of where the ship is registered.

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I hate to give the leftist any ideas but what about all the DIESEL container ships from China? Grow some ball sacs lefty's and restrict all items not being Made In The USA, that they cannot enter the country under Diesel power regardless of where the ship is registered.
There are LNG ships currently used, as well many being produced. To me LNG is what we should be looking at in replacing gasoline cars with instead of batteries, but the politicians must not have LNG stocks.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
There are LNG ships currently used, as well many being produced. To me LNG is what we should be looking at in replacing gasoline cars with instead of batteries, but the politicians must not have LNG stocks.
Again, agree fully with CNG cars. People could install the CNG compressors in their garages as well. And in the meantime start developing the hydrogen infrastructure as well.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
But what would they do with all the bunker fuel those ships burn. Still going to need lots and lots of oil for all the fake leather the greenies are wearing, their smart phones, their laptops, solar panels, windmills, fertilizer for their vegan lifestyle...etc.etc.etc.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excerpt:
"Both chambers of the Illinois Legislature passed the Electric Vehicle Charging Act, which if signed into law by Gov. J.B. Pritzker would require that a new single-family residence or a small multifamily residence shall have at least one electric vehicle capable parking space for each residential unit. Pritzker is expected to sign the legislation."

WTF? The operative words here are "IF signed into law." I predict if the Gov does sign it, it won't bode well for him.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is important ..

War on Cars, War on less parking on streets, Less parking in houses / apartments, Less parking lots ..

and yes, I am pro public transport .. yet I see this as:

Less freedom of movement .. for the profits of others .. hmm .. sort of sounds like slavery and control ..