bidens incredible transition to electric cars

Yeah our daughter had that happen in their garage. Those rodents got them two times, both cars. I remember going in their garage, they had a dozen traps, all over their garage, even up on the wheels, lol. What a battle.
Yep, During 2023 Xmas break, I was off 2 weeks from work and I never started my Audi sitting in the carport. Come January 2nd, I jump in my car and head to work. Got about 3 miles down the road and all the dash warning lights pop on and the engine goes into limp mode. Called a flatbed wrecker, had it hauled into a shop, they analyze it, call me back and proceeded to show me where the mice had Xmas and New Years dinner out of my engine wiring harness. Had to replace the whole thing.....$2500.00.

Yep, During 2023 Xmas break, I was off 2 weeks from work and I never started my Audi sitting in the carport. Come January 2nd, I jump in my car and head to work. Got about 3 miles down the road and all the dash warning lights pop on and the engine goes into limp mode. Called a flatbed wrecker, had it hauled into a shop, they analyze it, call me back and proceeded to show me where the mice had Xmas and New Years dinner out of my engine wiring harness. Had to replace the whole thing.....$2500.00.

Tree Rats got mine ..

Tree Rats got mine ..
Yeah, I'm waiting for the local tree rats to hit my F-150. When I'm not driving it's parked out there under the shed for over 3 years now...the same shed where they chewed the rubber fender welting between the tractor fenders and body, the plastic tips of the loader up/down levers, my garden hoses and my extension cords.

Almost forgot: they chewed the lighting harness to my utiity trailer and its 4 pin connector and even the blank rubber plug I stick in the 2" hitch receiver when there's no hitch in it.

I detest tree rats. :angry:

Another example of liberals thinking if they dream it hard enough, it will come true.
California Cops Are Finding Out Teslas Are 'Nearly Unusable' As Police Cruises

Not posted to say EVs are bad. Posted as another example that liberals are stupid.
EVs have their place, they are Not a replacement for combustion engines especially in large equipment or vehicles, at least not in their present engineered state, the same as Renewable Energy is Not a replacement for Coal/Hydro/Nuclear plants. Just my Opinion...

They started with the wrong car. A model 3 is way too small. Model Y works great as a patrol car\chase vehicle. Long haul they need to still use ICE vehicles.
I can picture them chasing a gas vehicle (Truck/SUV) with a Full 40 gallon tank, haha

If they need to chase longer than a 50% charge will last they aren't very good at their job. When is the last time a 400 mile chase made the news?

• Haha
Reactions: David L