bidens incredible transition to electric cars

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Well, we're down to only 175k without power atm. Edison never got everyone back up from the last ice storm. The claim was that 95% of it's customers would have power by the end of the day Monday was pretty moot since ten days after the ice storm (which they originally claimed that 95% of the power after four days), people were still without, so... doesn't give me much confidence as to when I'll get mine back. I feel for those that, for whatever reason, just don't have a generator.

I just don't know how I'm going to go out and look for gas if I can't charge my EV... /sarc off

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well, we're down to only 175k without power atm. Edison never got everyone back up from the last ice storm. The claim was that 95% of it's customers would have power by the end of the day Monday was pretty moot since ten days after the ice storm (which they originally claimed that 95% of the power after four days), people were still without, so... doesn't give me much confidence as to when I'll get mine back. I feel for those that, for whatever reason, just don't have a generator.

I just don't know how I'm going to go out and look for gas if I can't charge my EV... /sarc off

Dang, you are still without? I saw the SE side got hammered, but I assumed everything was back.

When we lost ours Wednesday night they said March 1. But they pretty much had everyone back on on the West side by Friday.

But we are also serviced by Consumers, which does not service your side of the state.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
They're saying that we should have it back by the end of the day Monday (which they are also telling everyone else. All this while they're also saying that they expect 95% to have power by the end of the day Monday). Things that make you go, "Hmmmm"...

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Yep, even on my small batteries for my quads... any damage and I mean any damage on a battery, and I discharge it immediately and dispose it.