Blue Iris UI3

TheGooginator

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have recently setup the UI3 with remote access and when I log in from away from my home and see the overview screen my FPS is limited to 5. I have substreams on both of my cams so the resolution should be downgraded until I click on a stream but they are all set to 15 frames for both the main and substream. Is there any setting I need to go to allow for 15 frames on my substreams in UI3?

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Recently UI3 is prompting me for a username and password whereas before it would log straight in, I had obviously entered the username and password before.

Is this something in the browser I need to check or something on the BI PC?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Recently UI3 is prompting me for a username and password whereas before it would log straight in, I had obviously entered the username and password before.

Is this something in the browser I need to check or something on the BI PC?
Possibly both. UI3 keeps your login info in "Local storage" in the browser, which you might have cleared or disabled inadvertently. Web browsers don't really mention local storage to users, instead calling it "site data" or "cookies".

Also if you change to a different browser or if you connect with a different host name, then you'd need to re-enter credentials.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Cheers I’ll give it a check. Just checked on my phone and it seems to logon automatically the problem is the browser on my TV. Has always worked before.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
The problem is with the LG browser in the TV which isn’t remembering the credentials, bit of a pain as I have to logon in each time I launch it.

Rhys Evans

n3wb
Reaction score
change to javascript to fix this error for now. I thought my pc was rooted or something, wasted so much time trying to fix this today lol

iammrbt

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet everyone with issues is using Chrome or a Chromium based browser (like the new edge). I normally do also.

I tried Firefox and it works fine no matter the profile you select. Just FYI