Blue Iris Video Tutorials

aesterling

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks,
I am going to give it a few weeks before starting on any videos - One thing i've learned from any beta or product after release is that it can change very quick!
Looking forward to your new videos! Any thoughts when we might start seeing them? Thanks again for all the work!

Dasstrum

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looking forward to your new videos! Any thoughts when we might start seeing them? Thanks again for all the work!
Hello,

So I guess I will do an update on this.

Unfortunately at this time I will not be making any new video for 2 reasons.

1. And this is the main reason - I own a hurricane protection installation company (this is my main job) here in FL and I am currently booked out solid for 2 months and growing as hurricane season is here. I simply don't have the time it takes to create these videos at this time.

2. I guess I was expecting too much out of version 5. I was wishfully thinking it would be a "completely different program" - instead we got a reskinned V4. All of the V4 videos are still relevant to version 5 and at this time - It doesn't make sense for me to redo all the videos just because the program got a facelift.

I'm sorry this isn't the news that a lot of yall want to hear and I do appreciate all the feedback I've gotten from the videos.

aesterling

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Makes sense! I'll go rewatch your videos from v4 and look forward to any you might do covering additional topics in the future. Thanks!

XrayDoc88

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The video called "Clips & Archiving Part 1" has disappeared. Is it still available to watch?

Also, I noticed in the WIKI section that some of the titles above the video clips are out of sync. In other words, the video is about something different than the above title.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The video called "Clips & Archiving Part 1" has disappeared. Is it still available to watch?

Also, I noticed in the WIKI section that some of the titles above the video clips are out of sync. In other words, the video is about something different than the above title.
No reply since October about this?

Seems an important subject missing about setting up BI to record.

I read the manual, but this video, attached below, gave me some ideas about the subject, that I get the feeling the missing "Clips & Archiving Part 1" video in the Wiki covered :

But would like to see the missing Wiki video "Clips & Archiving Part 1" as well for possibly alternative ideas.

Also, I am reading here on the forum about how some BI users don't use the Stored or Alerts folders and features at all and just dump everything into the New folder.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just following up and on the Clips and Archiving Part 1...used to be there and looks like it's been down since October. These are incredibly helpful videos and hoping Part 1 can be reposted. Sending DM as well