Blue Iris Video Tutorials

aesterling

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Makes sense! I'll go rewatch your videos from v4 and look forward to any you might do covering additional topics in the future. Thanks!

XrayDoc88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The video called "Clips & Archiving Part 1" has disappeared. Is it still available to watch?

Also, I noticed in the WIKI section that some of the titles above the video clips are out of sync. In other words, the video is about something different than the above title.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The video called "Clips & Archiving Part 1" has disappeared. Is it still available to watch?

Also, I noticed in the WIKI section that some of the titles above the video clips are out of sync. In other words, the video is about something different than the above title.
No reply since October about this?

Seems an important subject missing about setting up BI to record.

I read the manual, but this video, attached below, gave me some ideas about the subject, that I get the feeling the missing "Clips & Archiving Part 1" video in the Wiki covered :

But would like to see the missing Wiki video "Clips & Archiving Part 1" as well for possibly alternative ideas.

Also, I am reading here on the forum about how some BI users don't use the Stored or Alerts folders and features at all and just dump everything into the New folder.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just following up and on the Clips and Archiving Part 1...used to be there and looks like it's been down since October. These are incredibly helpful videos and hoping Part 1 can be reposted. Sending DM as well

Matt Redz

n3wb
Reaction score
All - I found these on Youtube and they helped me set up my BI5, I did put a comment on the last video (3) asking when he will release more but not had anything back. Maybe if a few people ask the same thing it will happen?

EP1

EP2

EP3