BlueIris 7 Second Freezes in Recordings

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
No, it was the OS! I actually built a HP server with Win7 64 just for BI (running as a service) because Win7 32 had the same issues and from all the research I did and all the changes I made (to BI software and server hardware) only upgrading to Win 10 made a difference... Someone (a staff member) posted in this forum something about "running as a service" (and some other options I'm using) would not work properly on Win 7 and that no changes were going to be made to BI since Win 7 was being phased out/EOL. That's the reason I upgraded the OS, and as soon as I did that everything worked great! Keep in mind I'm only referring to the 7 second issue, anyone who has a problem "crashing", that's not the same issue... Without writing a book here (lol) this is the only thing that worked "for me" and I'm just passing along info to help others. With that said "a clean install" for me gave me the same results.
Thanks for all your help and everyone else on here, staff and end users!!!
cant be the OS...thousands of folks still running w7...

user1

n3wb
Reaction score
cant be the OS...thousands of folks still running w7...
ok your right... However, since there has never been a solution posted that worked for me, please leave the post up so people can try for themselves... if you don't mind.
Again thanks for all the help!