Brand New Hikvision from AliExpress ds-2cd1143g0-I not working

nambi

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just arrived 4 domes to NA from AliExpress when I try to log in I get....

Access Error: 404 -- Not Found
Can't locate document: /

I know when I bricked fixed my old china cams from Ali Express i got this when the language was set wrong, but I'm surprised right from the seller I'm getting this.

SDAP
softver V5.5.80 Build 180911

Software on the sticker syas 5.8

I dont' want to try the brick fix tool as of yet because these are new, and I shouldn't need to hack new cams as of yet.

anyone else see this?

Attachments

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Suggestions :
Ensure just one camera is powered on at any one time, until you change the IP addresses.

Clear the browser cache - multiple different devices accessed on the same default IP address can give problems with cached content.

Alternatively -
Activate the device using SADP and change the IP address to one not used previously.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I dont' want to try the brick fix tool as of yet because these are new, and I shouldn't need to hack new cams as of yet.
The brickfix tool is not for G0 cameras.
The cameras will be fine once you sort out the browser glitch.

nambi

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Suggestions :
Ensure just one camera is powered on at any one time, until you change the IP addresses.

Clear the browser cache - multiple different devices accessed on the same default IP address can give problems with cached content.

Alternatively -
Activate the device using SADP and change the IP address to one not used previously.
How can I change the IP if I can't get into the settings?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
How can I change the IP if I can't get into the settings?
Use SADP - that's one of it's functions, to set up the network values.
Activate the camera, then change the IP address using the strong password that you have just set.

nambi

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Got it working thanks!!! Very strange though. I can only configure this via my PCNVR software if I try to go through the browser I get the above error, do you know if they stripped the browser out of these cams?

I prefer setup via cam browser not PCNVR

thanks again.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you try clearing the browser cache?
And changing the IP address to something different from the default?

nambi

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Did you try clearing the browser cache?
And changing the IP address to something different from the default?

Yes I tried all that, I still get

http://***.***.***.***/notSupported.asp

no matter which browser I choose or IP.

I am able to connect these to my NVR and view them through the NVR but this make pointing difficult for me.

Do you agree something must be wrong with these 4 cameras, even the small manual they come with claim i can log in via browser

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you agree something must be wrong with these 4 cameras
I do believe that's unlikely.
That very new firmware has some new features aimed at fine-tuning services vs performance.

I'm wondering if the Batch Configuration Tool V3.0.2.5 has caught up and allows enable/disable of -
Websocket
Websockets
SDK Service
Enhanced SDK service
Integration protocols

nambi

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
tried the Batch Configuration Tool V3.0.2.5 and when I double click the cam it load up in the browser with the same error. I am able to change pass via SDAP and I am able to have my PCNVR (discontinued) to connect to it and I can see the image via browser when I log into the NVR but pointing this now is a pain. I put in a dispute with the seller as all 4 of these have the same issues.

Camera is functioning firmware is not working correctly. must have been altered.

nambi

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
just got a 2nd batch of these from a totally different AliExpress supplier same issues. A friend of my mine bought 3 of these aswell from a different supplier with the same results.

All of these have this issue! Can't understand how these suppliers try to sell these

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
just got a 2nd batch of these from a totally different AliExpress supplier same issues. A friend of my mine bought 3 of these aswell from a different supplier with the same results.

All of these have this issue! Can't understand how these suppliers try to sell these
HI @nambi

software quality control is not Hikvisions expertise imho....

nambi

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
do you think this comes from the Manufacturer this way or these cams from China attempted to be hacked and bricked while putting EN FW on them?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
The cameras will be fine.
But we need to figure out why you are not seeing what you expect.

Suggestion:

What does ONVIF Device Manager show for the camera?
Check out the network settings and HTTP port, the Live Video, and the Web Page.

What does the Batch Configuration Tool show for the enable / disable state of the Integration protocol?

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
On your PC that has the web browser. Disable the virus protection. Also try multiple browsers. Try palemoon32.

nambi

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The cameras will be fine.
But we need to figure out why you are not seeing what you expect.

Suggestion:

What does ONVIF Device Manager show for the camera?
Check out the network settings and HTTP port, the Live Video, and the Web Page.

What does the Batch Configuration Tool show for the enable / disable state of the Integration protocol?
Thank for the assistance,

I just got my new Hik Bullet DS-2CD1043GO-I 4 and I'm having the same issue.

I ran SADP and activated it, as it was listed in 192.168.1.64 , I set the pass

I have 16 Hik Cams here, most of them older ones, this is the new generation

All of them I can connect via firefox or pale moon with the IP. these new ones When i put in the IP i get the Access Error 404.

Yet if I add these to my NVR they will connect. I tried the ONVIF which i had never used before

When I try to add the camera with just the Ip it doesn't work, when I use http://192.168.1.64 I content type error

under batch config I can get in see all the settings, but when I go to image / Video display the image will display

interesting enough if I add this cam into PCNVR (discontinued) I can see the live view and it will connect.

yet when I try to browse the camera via actual 19 I get

Access Error: 404 -- Not Found
Can't locate document: /notSupported.asp

Last edited:

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
ONVIF Device Manager will find an ONVIF device automatically. Adding manually suggests a problem.

What integration settings did you find with the Batch Configuration Tool?
It's likely you will need to enable ONVIF and maybe other protocols.

nambi

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Now that I put these cams on my main network ONVIF detects them and I am able to connect, i just can't connect now via http:// I can connect to all my old cams but these new ones and I've tried about 10 now between me and friends all new models from multiple suppliers maybe 3-4 with the same results I sent 4 back, but seeing as I can atleast set these up via batch config tool and onvif where I can see the live view I think I'll keep these.

I can still connect these to my PCNVR.

Not the perfect solution to what I wanted to see but at least I can work with them, hopefully I can update them too one day but as of now batch config tool is claiming they are up to date.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Now that I put these cams on my main network ONVIF detects them and I am able to connect
This is new - what do you mean by 'main network'?
Nothing you've said so far has suggested these cameras are on NVR PoE ports or on some protected environment with access control.

I've tried about 10 now between me and friends all new models from multiple suppliers maybe 3-4 with the same results
I'm tempted to buy one just out of curiosity to figure out what this is all about ...

nambi

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This is new - what do you mean by 'main network'?
Nothing you've said so far has suggested these cameras are on NVR PoE ports or on some protected environment with access control.

I'm tempted to buy one just out of curiosity to figure out what this is all about ...

When I configure these I use my laptop a swtich and an ac power adapter, once I set them up the way I want I run the cable mount them point using my laptop and switch then put them on my main network (although I want to change these and eventually put them on a vlan) when I was using the laptop I was having a hard time getting the live view to work through ONVIF, since I put them on my main network and POE I can get them to work on ONVIF and Hik Batch Configuration but still can't get in in via http and the cam IP. I can connect to all my older models just fine but these new model (all from china give me the 404 error) my old cams were all from china too but those always worked properly. When I ran the English FW upgrade on the old China Cams I got the same error as I see on these new ones after the FW upgrade failed. I then had to do the brick recovery on the old ones to get them working again as normal.

I'm thinking someone in China is tampering with the FW to get English Menu's and therefore messing up the http access. When an update is released for these I will be curious to see if the new cams will update fine and the issue will be resolved.
"I'm tempted to buy one just out of curiosity to figure out what this is all about ..." Hahah