CANTONK IPCamera 3MP

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah by the way, I prefer to not even reply to FENDERMAN, his comments are too obviously parting against Longse and cantonk. This is not going to help the community.

Not because YOUR experience or the experience of 5/10 ppl over here have been negative, means that that company is an horrific company.

By the way. I tried to get in contact with Dahua some time ago. Almost impossible. And once I received a reply was very short, unprofessional and rude.

I got in contact with Leo of Cantonk super easily. He replied to me even during the night and very kindly. He replied to my boring questions on whatsapp over and over.

So far Cantonk 1 - Dahua 0

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk
Dahua does not deal directly with armature end users like yourself..they sell via authorized distributors - like every other professional company in this industry.
Leo is a SALESMAN - he might not even work for cantonk- but if he does he is in SALES and thats why he responds to you. You are so gullable, the exact type of fool companies like longse/cantonk rely on to buy their garbage.
Every company can be assumed to sell junk until they are proven...dahua has proven itself...longse on the other hand has had a crazy amount of failures - then they dont repair cameras as promised.
You are the perfect sucker...

Reaction score
Dahua does not deal directly with armature end users like yourself..they sell via authorized distributors - like every other professional company in this industry.
Leo is a SALESMAN - he might not even work for cantonk- but if he does he is in SALES and thats why he responds to you. You are so gullable, the exact type of fool companies like longse/cantonk rely on to buy their garbage.
Every company can be assumed to sell junk until they are proven...dahua has proven itself...longse on the other hand has had a crazy amount of failures - then they dont repair cameras as promised.
You are the perfect sucker...
Your comments self proves how much you must be hating Longse and Cantonk because YOUR camera fail. Probably you asked them for a free replacement and they didn't accept.
So now you hate them and you want all the wold believe your crap.

I am sorry for you buddy. But you are really not useful to the ip camera community if you act this way. Grow up and try to be more objective.

Longse/Cantonk are low priced camera with very good quality to price ratio.

Keep assaulting. No problem. You self proved everything.

BTW once I will receive the camera I will write down an honest review. No doubt you will be assaulting it also hahahaha but I know that "normal" readers will ignore your assaulting hating messages.

Ciao from Rome ;)

renzoF

n3wb
Reaction score
Ciao. I am Renzo, "the other unlucky guy" bougth nr. 4 cameras + nr. 1 NVR + nr. 1 Switch POE 8CH 100% Cantonk.
At the moment everything work good. When I register myself in ipcamtalk forum I tought it was a forum where people was free to "talk" about their experiences and to exchange advice.
I am reading comments from many that appear to be pissed off, only.
I (and think "Woopiewoopie", too) try to explane to ipcamtalk comunity that Cantonk AREN'T THE BEST ipcam of world but can be economically and qualitatively acceptable.
All depends from what a person pay $50,00 expect to get it.
As you know, technology products have a short life: after few months, something better and with new technologies is coming to market.
My philosophy is: why spend a lot of money for something that after few months is already old? Then everything depends on the use made of it.

Why do I have to spend 3/4 more for something that has 2 years warranty (in Italy) but who after 5 or 6 months is already old? Paying $50,00 each ipcam, it can break after 12 months ...:
I will buy some other (perhaps Cantonk again...) and I will always spend few for a new technologically ipcam. Mine is a philosophy of life, not the absolute knowledge.
Anyone who hates Cantonk does not have to piss off by treating badly who is happy (Maybe? For how may months?) of the purchase made. Do not forget: USA is the country of freedom!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ciao. I am Renzo, "the other unlucky guy" bougth nr. 4 cameras + nr. 1 NVR + nr. 1 Switch POE 8CH 100% Cantonk.
At the moment everything work good. When I register myself in ipcamtalk forum I tought it was a forum where people was free to "talk" about their experiences and to exchange advice.
I am reading comments from many that appear to be pissed off, only.
I (and think "Woopiewoopie", too) try to explane to ipcamtalk comunity that Cantonk AREN'T THE BEST ipcam of world but can be economically and qualitatively acceptable.
All depends from what a person pay $50,00 expect to get it.
As you know, technology products have a short life: after few months, something better and with new technologies is coming to market.
My philosophy is: why spend a lot of money for something that after few months is already old? Then everything depends on the use made of it.

Why do I have to spend 3/4 more for something that has 2 years warranty (in Italy) but who after 5 or 6 months is already old? Paying $50,00 each ipcam, it can break after 12 months ...:
I will buy some other (perhaps Cantonk again...) and I will always spend few for a new technologically ipcam. Mine is a philosophy of life, not the absolute knowledge.
Anyone who hates Cantonk does not have to piss off by treating badly who is happy (Maybe? For how may months?) of the purchase made. Do not forget: USA is the country of freedom!
You misunderstand the "country of freedom" USA...you dont have the right to say whatever you want on this forum, I allow it, but you dont have that right.
You have your cams for TWO months..you cannot make any comment on reliability...you are free to say whatever you want...I am also free to WARN others about these junk cameras.
These cameras are JUNK and should never be used for security purposes. I understand that you are an amateur so you dont think these things though..so let me help you.
A bad image, like the ones you posted is not very useful...furthermore, if a camera fails, even if the replacemtn is free, you have DOWN TIME where no video is recorded...lookup murphys law.
Only a complete sucker and fool would buy from cantonk/longse.
You are right we are pissed off on china scammers longse/cantonk..they have screwed over many users here. WE WILL NOT ALLOW OTHERS TO BE SCAMMED BY THEM. Please send this post to them. They will learn that with the power of this forum and the internet we will stop their fraudulent activities.

renzoF

n3wb
Reaction score
I come in peace. :highfive:
Yes, yes, I am not an expert or alarm installer. I decided to buy Cantonk and to register me in ipcamtalk because I founded a not negative feedback in that forum.
Here the link: Cantonk 4MP Camera (of 9 March 2016)....
I don't like or want to "convert" the minds of ipcamtalk followers to buy Cantonk (many times I said I am not an expert of IpCamera).
I only liked add other informations about other CantonK ipcamera models.
Of course, you ("fenderman") have more experience of me and if you say it is ":poop:"....":poop:" will be... :winktongue:
However I like always test directly if the :poop: is really good or not.... ;o)

I think is important inform the ipcamtalk followers about price, quality and relationship between quality and price of Cantonk ipcam.
People will be free to decide what is more important for them: if quality, if price or if relationship between quality and price.

People must be free to write their own experiences. Will be the readers to decide what to do (buy it or not).

Bye to everybody :wave:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I come in peace. :highfive:
Yes, yes, I am not an expert or alarm installer. I decided to buy Cantonk and to register me in ipcamtalk because I founded a not negative feedback in that forum.
Here the link: Cantonk 4MP Camera (of 9 March 2016)....
I don't like or want to "convert" the minds of ipcamtalk followers to buy Cantonk (many times I said I am not an expert of IpCamera).
I only liked add other informations about other CantonK ipcamera models.
Of course, you ("fenderman") have more experience of me and if you say it is ":poop:"....":poop:" will be... :winktongue:
However I like always test directly if the :poop: is really good or not.... ;o)

I think is important inform the ipcamtalk followers about price, quality and relationship between quality and price of Cantonk ipcam.
People will be free to decide what is more important for them: if quality, if price or if relationship between quality and price.

People must be free to write their own experiences. Will be the readers to decide what to do (buy it or not).

Bye to everybody :wave:
Yes, quality is important,..that is why cantonk/longse should never be purchased.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have received yesterday the firsts 3 "test" camera I ordered from Benyuan. 3 camera I wanted to test with Sony imx322. So far the metal frame is very nice. Solid and nice looking. I connected them to blue iris and they started in a second. Quality of the video is nice. This is just a preliminary test. If the test will be OK I will order more. At the end I will have 50% of the camera from them and 50% from Cantonk. A total of about 20 camera. Maybe more. We'll see step by step. No rush.

The Cantonk camera will arrive next week.

I will post photos and videos with review.

So far I am happy. Also the support on whatsapp is almost instant. So far so good! :) +1

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have received yesterday the firsts 3 "test" camera I ordered from Benyuan. 3 camera I wanted to test with Sony imx322. So far the metal frame is very nice. Solid and nice looking. I connected them to blue iris and they started in a second. Quality of the video is nice. This is just a preliminary test. If the test will be OK I will order more. At the end I will have 50% of the camera from them and 50% from Cantonk. A total of about 20 camera. Maybe more. We'll see step by step. No rush.

The Cantonk camera will arrive next week.

I will post photos and videos with review.

So far I am happy. Also the support on whatsapp is almost instant. So far so good! :) +1

yes its awesome, your camera is metal and video worked for 10 minuets....wow! Garbage cameras. Users need to avoid cantonk and longse.

Reaction score
yes its awesome, your camera is metal and video worked for 10 minuets....wow! Garbage cameras. Users need to avoid cantonk and longse.
You are becoming quite boring. Seriously. I will keep posting my own review. You keep posting your copy pasta replies. From now on all of your post will be totally ignored by me. Ciao. ️ ️ ️

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You are becoming quite boring. Seriously. I will keep posting my own review. You keep posting your copy pasta replies. From now on all of your post will be totally ignored by me. Ciao. ️ ️ ️

And I will keep posting, warning folks...in fact im going to create a separate sticky post..that will remain until longse/cantonk repairs at no cost and covers shipping for all the failed cameras that my users have...I am not posting for your benefit, I am posting for the benefit of others to avoid this junk brand that defrauds its customers. Please forward this post to your salesman at longse/cantonk

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Please forward this post to your salesman at longse/cantonk
This.

Companies like can't onk are know to spam forums or offer incentives that encourage people to do the same. Any posts here promoting brands like longsee, cantonk, or the next unknown name will be met with skepticism. I hope fenderman's efforts dissuade companies from using this marketing strategy. If somebody posts asking for help with a camera like this people here are most likely willing to help as long as it doesn't read like an advertisement in disguise. Though you should expect that plenty of the advice will be to buy a better camera.

You polish a turd but it's still shit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For now I love what I see. I will start installing these cameras in some days as soon as I have some free time. The video quality is ok. I tested it using blue iris. Connected instantly. Video quality is a bit better than my Mobius 2 camera that I use as camera car. Not bad and not outstanding. We'll see how the cantonk cameras video will compare as soon as they arrives.

The bullet camera have metal frame and I love the shape and the quality so far. It looks very cool ti me! Also the 2 ir led are very powerful. Also it's verifocal.

The turret one is plastic frame which I don't like so much and also it's fixed focal.

Inviato dal mio LG-H850 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
I need an advice: is the TP-Link TL-SG1024D a good IP switch? On amazon italy is top rated with tons of positive reviews.

Also the other option is the D-Link DGS-1024D.

which one is better?

Thanks

wepee

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

I don't know Fenderman well.....but he is right.
He may be quite harsh and blunt on his statement.....but it is true.
If you can afford, subscribe to www.ipvm.com. Look the review from these copy cat companies. They are not impressive.
Before, I was looking for a IP camera to buy, I too was sucked into a company that sold really dirty cheap cameras.
At the end, time and money was lost, moved on and kept looking for other good known brand available in the market.