CANTONK IPCamera 3MP

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm no hater, but I will warn you against buying Longse/Cantonk cameras. Mine didn't last three months, I paid to send it back to China for repair/replacement, and they sent it back to me, still not working. They refused to send a replacement, unless I would purchase another camera. Not what I'd call good customer/warranty service, honestly.
He's going to have to learn the hard way... He likely already placed his order and is simply trying to justify the purchase....

Reaction score
He's going to have to learn the hard way... He likely already placed his order and is simply trying to justify the purchase....
You are correct when you say that I already placed the order. You are miserably wrong when you write that I want to justify my purchase. I am sure that among the thousands of clients they sold the camera to, there are many that are happy. And some like you that are unhappy. Usually the unhappy customers are the first ones to post on forums.
I am quite sure that I won't have to post anything then hahaha but anyway we'll see ;)

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You are correct when you say that I already placed the order. You are miserably wrong when you write that I want to justify my purchase. I am sure that among the thousands of clients they sold the camera to, there are many that are happy. And some like you that are unhappy. Usually the unhappy customers are the first ones to post on forums.
I am quite sure that I won't have to post anything then hahaha but anyway we'll see ;)

You obviously didn't read all the failure post's.... but it will be fun watching your cams fail... interesting that earlier you failed to disclose that you already made the purchase...

Reaction score
I'll certainly wish you good luck. You're going to need it.

Reaction score
You obviously didn't read all the failure post's.... but it will be fun watching your cams fail... interesting that earlier you failed to disclose that you already made the purchase...
Actually I have paid for the cameras right yesterday. Happy now? :D I am!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually I have paid for the cameras right yesterday. Happy now? :D I am!

Right and you lied about that in your first post...I busted you...you are the exact type of sucker China scammers prey on....

Reaction score
Right and you lied about that in your first post...I busted you...you are the exact type of sucker China scammers prey on....
You must be hating a lot the Longse guys huh? What they did? They fuxked ur wife?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be hating a lot the Longse guys huh? What they did? They fuxked ur wife?

Sort of.. they fucked over my forum members by selling them cameras that failed...even the test unit they sent me failed...they Also violated the law by copying hikvision firmware milestone VMS....they are fraudster's who rely on suckers like you to buy their junk without doing any research....you got swindled....gonna be fun to watch you lose your money...

Reaction score
In my case, they failed to honor their warranty. Twice.
When I buy something that costs 1/4 of similar specs products honestly I don't even care about warranty. And I am not the type of person that goes to the postal office to ship back something that costs 30usd for fixing. I prefer to buy another one in case it really fails. In case it really fails. In case. It really. Fail.

Reaction score
Sort of.. they fucked over my forum members by selling them cameras that failed...even the test unit they sent me failed...they Also violated the law by copying hikvision firmware milestone VMS....they are fraudster's who rely on suckers like you to buy their junk without doing any research....you got swindled....gonna be fun to watch you lose your money...
Renzo is Italian like me and it seems like his "junk" camera are still not failing. So far so good. Maybe you have been unlucky?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Renzo is Italian like me and it seems like his "junk" camera are still not failing. So far so good. Maybe you have been unlucky?

Me and many other folks here...renzo has his cams for less than two months...fool..

Reaction score
When I buy something that costs 1/4 of similar specs products honestly I don't even care about warranty. And I am not the type of person that goes to the postal office to ship back something that costs 30usd for fixing. I prefer to buy another one in case it really fails. In case it really fails. In case. It really. Fail.
LRDC60S500 was more like $120 USD, and another $100 USD for shipping it back to China for repairs that clearly DID NOT OCCUR.

Reaction score
LRDC60S500 was more like $120 USD, and another $100 USD for shipping it back to China for repairs that clearly DID NOT OCCUR.
120? Why they gave you such an high price? I am a normal client. I will just buy 16 cameras but the peice I got are way lower than that. 1/4 of the piece of the other brands. So far I spoke also with another Italian friend. He has also bought from Leo the Cantonk cameras in September and so far so good.

I think you guys are or 1) very unlucky 2) working for Dahua or the other brands 3) horribly wrong 4) so rich that you don't mind to waste your money.

Now I am more sure than ever that my Cantonk camera will be nice and long lasting.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
120? Why they gave you such an high price? I am a normal client. I will just buy 16 cameras but the peice I got are way lower than that. 1/4 of the piece of the other brands. So far I spoke also with another Italian friend. He has also bought from Leo the Cantonk cameras in September and so far so good.

I think you guys are or 1) very unlucky 2) working for Dahua or the other brands 3) horribly wrong 4) so rich that you don't mind to waste your money.

Now I am more sure than ever that my Cantonk camera will be nice and long lasting.

That is because you purchased a cheaper model than he did...
You are telling me that your "friend" had a camera for 7 months so it must be reliable? Are you not seeing post after post of failures here.
You will have failures within the year...
Please keep posting so this thread gets more attention to warn users to stay away from longse/cantonk...'
Listen, we see idiots like you who think they got a good deal all the time...then they see they were wrong..by then, its too late....keep trying to convince yourself that you got a good deal...you were scammed...
Longse/cantonk cameras are not 1/4 the price of other brands...you are comparing apples to oranges, with similar optics they are only slightly cheaper, and there is a reason why. You know nothing about cameras so therefore you dont understand the difference between sensors and lenses.....so to you all you look at is the MP rating and you think you are getting a better deal...

Reaction score

Unlucky? No. Unfortunate is more appropriate. For the price, the camera should have performed flawlessly for much longer than the one year warranty period. It did not, and when I returned it for repair/replacement under the terms of the warranty, Longse failed to provide either a repair or a replacement. When they determined it to be a bad system board, they asked me to purchase another camera to send the warranty replacement. This is not acceptable and an honest vendor would not request it.

Reaction score
Unlucky? No. Unfortunate is more appropriate. For the price, the camera should have performed flawlessly for much longer than the one year warranty period. It did not, and when I returned it for repair/replacement under the terms of the warranty, Longse failed to provide either a repair or a replacement. When they determined it to be a bad system board, they asked me to purchase another camera to send the warranty replacement. This is not acceptable and an honest vendor would not request it.
I agree with you about this point. But usually when I buy something I have 2 options. Or I buy famous brand products with high price. Or I buy a similar product from another company with a much lower price. I usually buy all of my stuff from alibaba / aliexpress. Even my Xmas lights.
When I buy something that is much much cheaper I am not even asking/thinking about warranty. I don't take it in consideration at all.
Some of the camera I bought have imx123 and some others imx323. Average price is 20usd. Average. If they will work fine I will be very happy. If not, I already took this option in consideration.

The video quality from my point of view is VERY good. And this is one BIG plus.

Will they last long? Will they last 15 years? Will they last 230 years? Who cares. I will probably replace them after 1 year and I am sure they will last that much. Maybe more. That's all I need
And for 20 bucks it's a win win deal.

I have a Samsung Galaxy s7 which costed me 700euro but I also have a one plus one. Which costed me 300 euro. They both performs GREAT. And they are both still alive. Even the knock off brand "oneplus". So far so good :)

I am sure you got my point :)

Reaction score
Ah by the way, I prefer to not even reply to FENDERMAN, his comments are too obviously parting against Longse and cantonk. This is not going to help the community.

Not because YOUR experience or the experience of 5/10 ppl over here have been negative, means that that company is an horrific company.

By the way. I tried to get in contact with Dahua some time ago. Almost impossible. And once I received a reply was very short, unprofessional and rude.

I got in contact with Leo of Cantonk super easily. He replied to me even during the night and very kindly. He replied to my boring questions on whatsapp over and over.

So far Cantonk 1 - Dahua 0